Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:52 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 210 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:16 pm 

Library updated to current date

https://www.mediafire.com/?b9x0kmcmuf04mie

Many thanks again for everyone's contributions!

Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:08 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
Strolldonado

Yeah!

Brake failure in Australia, 50/50 incident in China and taken out in Bahrain, he's EXACTLY like Maldonado :slaphead:

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:08 pm 

They should run the Nordschleife with no changes, sort the men from the boys. #willneverhappen

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:25 pm 

What on earth are you finish people smoking, birch leaves? :D No hard feelings, it's just a bit boring when the emotions aren't displayed. I totally get the finish mentality and I do admire it for its efficiency and integrity, but there's got to be a link to the highest suicide rate right there. Ju...

Posted: Mon May 08, 2017 4:35 pm 

35 years without the real owner of the #27 Rosso Corsa

Salut Gilles, simply unforgettable

Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:52 pm 

Coldtyre wrote:
Gun' be good ! Looking forward to this race like every year.

Oh no wait sorry, F1 sucks, it was better with V10 sound engine or at whichever era one was a kid/young teenager while watching.

1999 :flag:

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:58 pm 

just thought I'd post this classic here

Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:17 pm 

I began to wonder how many "proper" wet races there have been in F1. By "proper" I mean either intermediates or full wets are used 90 % of the race-length. Some statistics classify a race as wet if at least one car has used intermediates. But I don't think that, for example, Ital...

Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:29 am 

Video of the incident here.

https://streamable.com/ww2ze

Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:31 pm 

She did atleast manage to keep two cars on the grid in an environment when a lot of people thought F1 was a financial waste. She did the equivalent of getting a university degree by passing every subject by 1% Since when it's been considered as an accomplishment to manage keep a mid-field team in t...

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:57 pm 

Some people here and elsewhere go a long way of convoluting the rear-ending incident to clear Vettel of responsibility and put it on Hamilton. The FIA examined the telemetry. We all saw the speeds and the throttle/brake indicators on TV. Vettel expected Hamilton to accelerate, which he didn't. He ma...

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:04 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
siggy wrote:
Didn't they 'ban' the scharfe S a few years back?

in the F1 website is still 'ss'

That's Stier Scheiße!

Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:27 pm 

it depends on how much whine Vettel will produce

Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:05 am 

*Sigh*. Just accept the risk of open cockpit as it's less probable than a driver dying of a heart attack while eating their snacks.

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:07 am 

Ill say this, from the first day a driver decides to do motorsport he must accept he can die. Otherwise he wouldnt race. I think this has become a myth. I've only ever heard this in F1 documentaries produced up to the early 90s, and since then in the mouth of journalists for dramatization. Never fr...

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:00 pm 

Anyone here in Austria? There's a Castrol/Renault F1 promo on in some dealerships, get your pic inside a cutout of the F1 car, to enter a prize draw! The first round closes at the end of this month and there's still places that can win prizes available. Dealerships running it at the moment: Wien - R...

Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:43 am 

Omega wrote:
Verstappen way of the pace. What were they testing?

Braking with a fully-fuelled car. :beard:

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:10 am 

My only two cents about the entire halo discussion: how many lethal accidents have happened (in F1) since the death of Senna? One. How many accidents with severe head injuries? One. Would halo have had a positive influence? Doubt it. You didn't watch the video, did you? They analysed a whole bunch ...

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:38 am 

You can hardly compare slightly higher cockpit sides with the halo.

Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:12 am 

Who: Stoffel Vandoorne, What: McLaren Honda MCL32, Where: Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Italy, When: 10:29am Friday, September 1, 2017. Canon EOS Rebel XSi / f/14 / 1/100 sec / 65mm. https://s26.postimg.org/yi7efi4rd/IMG_5922.jpg Sweet...didn't think he'd notice but managed to get it retweeted by Stoff...
Page 9 of 11 [ Search found 210 matches ]