TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:55 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 210 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:31 am 

With these tracks there is little room for being punished for a mistake. Go wide and just gun it on the tarmac runoff. No grass and gravel to slow you down. I know its not the magic bullet, but I firmly believe that if we had gravel and grass back at the edge of circuits just after the kerbs (rathe...

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:01 am 

webbsy wrote:
The corners around the castle are just ridiculous. There is barely enough room for the medical car to get through there just by itself. So what do they do? Make a ridiculously tight corner even tighter by extending the inside kerb out further than it should be.

Yeah, they're ridiculous...ly awesome.

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:05 pm 

Button is worthless beside Alonso. The guy can be unbeatablein a great car, but in am average car, he is nowhere. And all this crap about his experience helpi.g the team help forward. Well, Mclaren is still nowhere, so great references there. He is still good for sponsors. If it wasn't for Brawn, h...

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:08 pm 

Omega wrote:
You don't punish spoilt multimilionairs by making them pay for the damage they caused...

indeed. they should make him fix the damage by himself

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:21 am 

Lewis Hamilton did not lie about his relationship with team-mate Nico Rosberg Taken out of context this sounds like some sort of buttsechs allegations. Come to think of it, the on-track shenanigans could be unresolved things in bed and sexual tension between the two. Come to think of it, there's al...

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:08 pm 

meanwhile at the tour de france 200 people are going downhill at 100km/h wearing a lycra suit and a plastic bowl over their head running on 2cm wide tyres on roads full of poles, ravines, and potentially fatal obstacles and nobody complains about it. Fuck F1

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:43 am 

I may be in the minority here, but I would have rather see Vettel, Kimi, Hamilton and Verstappen all be DNFs, or at least have had a trundle through a gravel trap at turn 1 than see the end of this race. Kimi and Verstappen both made the exact same mistake twice. To me that is unacceptable. As far a...

Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:01 am 

If you or anyone else will stop watching the sport because drivers want 17% more of a chance of surviving a potential fatal accident, well then http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i48/5/1/18/fbz_ebe684d04e72174a360e454a28a1f78b.jpg What if I told you that I want F1 to be as dangerous as Isle of Man. Implicit...

Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:06 am 

To add to JJ: nobody is forcing men to get in a car or on a bike and race with it in dangerous conditions.

Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:38 pm 

I know that I may have Neanderthal opinions on this to you (and the state of the engines) but I believe that if issues of drivers being smashed in the head were a common occurrence in open wheel racing then yes I would agree. Henry Surtees, Justin Wilson, Jules Bianchi, Ayrton Senna would disagree ...

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:25 am 

Just because there might be an extremely rare situation where halo could have helped doesn't mean it justifies it. There are also road accidents where the driver survived because he didn't wear a seatbelt but it's so rare we're not banning them. I see the halo just like that. What it prevents is so ...

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:51 pm 

You cannot prevent freak accidents.

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:31 am 

Let's wait. Current indycars look like shit, people complain a lot about their aero, yet they provide some of the most entertaining fields and road races.

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:07 pm 

So this just happened...

https://vimeo.com/180790238

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:24 pm 

I visited the track yesterday, was in Milano and it was on my way back to the airport so I set aside a couple hours to get a look around. The whole track was surprisingly still freely accessible through the park, including the old oval and all of the grandstands. The track looks really great and som...

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:40 pm 

What if the inside of the corner is flat and the outside becomes more and more banked, therefore creating multiple lines that would be equally fast? Some ovals have progressive banking, Homestead has that I think in order to promote side-by-side racing. It's a very tiny difference though, about one...

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:02 am 

I guess we all see things differently. In the past he's done and said some dumb things, on and off track, but since moving to Mercedes he's attitude has been different and much better to that of his time at McLaren. If you want to call him out for enjoying is lifestyle outside of F1 and for him bein...

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:23 pm 

What does it matter if fuel flow is still limited and if Pirelli can't get their tyres right? Do we seriously still blame Pirelli for the shit F1 throws at it? We all know the secret to the sport being exciting is the tyres and that the teams lose their shit when pirelli do get their tyres right (a...

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:49 pm 

So F1 sucks these days because they don't crash as much? The crashes are less spectacular? Drivers aren't getting hurt anymore? always this bullshit. Yes I want more crashes. No I don't want people to get hurt. F1 is in a state where this is perfectly possible to combine. What I want is a good hard...

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:58 am 

I only care about them when they have the helmets on. But the anti-hamilton hate has been some of the worst vitriol I've ever seen in F1, Schumacher kind of had the same thing from a minority of fans, (and he kind of did himself no favours it with his blatent low points such as Adelaide 94, Jerez 97...
Page 7 of 11 [ Search found 210 matches ]