TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:42 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 210 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:05 pm 

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/120719 Did he practice his Monaco overtake on a computer game too. Yes, that one was done on BeamNG. I do find the tangential Lewis crap at the end amusing. When was the last time he overtook anyone? In equal\semi-equal machinery? Erm? Nico about 20 times...

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:39 am 

It's only when British drivers in dominant cars who have completely broken their teammates does this forum say the world championship is unworthy. When Germans do it, it's completely fine :lol: Lewis can only beat what's put in front of him in any given year. He worked on his one weakness from 2014,...

Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:33 pm 

Still waiting for Hakkinen to end his sabbatical.

Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:14 pm 

I don't see what all the fuss is about Nico getting pole and celebrating like that. What's to celebrate? Lewis won the championship ages ago and could've sat out these final races.

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:58 am 

If someone wants the Formula 1 FIA Gala highlights clip, send me a PM. I'll upload the video on my server. ;)

Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:31 pm 

Ask Gary: Should F1 switch to steel brakes? Would going back to steel brake discs solve F1's overtaking problems, should F1 drop wings and would enclosed wheels help downforce? Just some of the questions tackled by GARY ANDERSON this week By Gary Anderson Technical consultant Would a return to stee...

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:30 pm 

Gaara wrote:
That's because the FIA has strict guidelines on how F1 tracks are designed.

Rule #1: make them boring
Rule #2: only Tilke can do them
Rule #3: wait 'til the check clears

Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:07 am 

The 'all manor of open wheel racing going on most weekends' doesn't have a live TV audience running into the tens of millions, this isn't about safety, it's about them wanting to be seen to be doing something because they're scared to death of what will happen to their viewership figures should one...

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:09 am 

Bernie now seems to have decided that he agree's with the drivers "A million percent" that F1 should be about car & driver pushing flat out at all times & that he's going to tell Pirelli this at the next meeting. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/35423688 Let's stand back a litt...

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:22 pm 

10/10 for it's not grey, silver, white or black

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:59 am 

And every week fans will vote one driver off the island. This driver must pack his stuff and move into the big brother house.

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:18 pm 

I'd still rather watch a race with 20 Jordans fro 2003 than 20 cars with ERS and MGU-h

Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:50 am 

What in the fuck is going on? I'm sure I am not alone here in saying that I love F1 and am trying to stay positive and don't want to be negative, but the way things have gone the last 3 to 4 years, if a viable open wheeled series with the main principles of F1 arose I would ditch F1 and watch that. ...

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:58 am 

women are built differently, have muscles in different places than men, places which are important for driving, this isn't sexist, it's fact. But I've always considered motorsports as the one and only sport where girls and boys could be crammed in together like a big orgy. The only physical problem...

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:49 am 

F1 was its best from 2000 - 2005. Then they were the fastest. They only need to go back to that period of cars. It was simple wings etc.. And racing was good no matter if one team dominated.. Get back the V10!! (V8 also good but 3.0) And put gravel and grass on the asphalted runn off areas so there ...

Posted: Tue May 03, 2016 2:21 pm 

Well, it could turn out like 2014, where Lewis had a ridiculously troublesome season in terms of reliability. In 2015 Nico had some technical trouble (and a gust of wind), but this year it's stuck to Lewis. Reminds me a bit of his McLaren years where the unreliability cost him two WDC's. At least s...

Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:23 pm 

The only thing i'd say regarding Suzuka 2014 is that it didn't really look as if conditions at the time of the accident were really that bad... Fuji 2007 & the 2009/2011 Chinese Gp's from the TV at least all looked much worse & without going back & checking I'm sure I recall Martin Brund...

Posted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:16 pm 

ricciardo had a chance to pass lewis after the cut. lewis made the door very tight, but i do believe there was a cars width. since it was mostly wet it was useless and daniel had to back off, but was well within the sporting regs. if rosberg can shove a guy completely of the track then certainly lew...

Posted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:19 pm 

It's also a challenge to feel any sort of human connection with a person who associates with Justin Bieber. so you're saying if justin bieber came to your local soccer match to see you play, cheered you on, and congratulated you for scoring the game winning goal at the end of the match - you wouldn...

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:23 am 

I have the feeling that the FIA, as a regulating agent, should have no incentive in making it easier for the participants? Take the UCI for example. Mandating helmets is okay for the cyclists safety. But the excessive curbing we see in slow safe corners (for example at Monaco, or at the exit of slow...
Page 6 of 11 [ Search found 210 matches ]