TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:46 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 48 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:03 am 

They have apparently adjusted the angle of the wall of champions. Additionally there's more of that tarmac runoff we all love so much as well as the installation of tecpro barriers in place of tyre's & an oval style Safer barrier installed at turn 5. https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/key-upgra...

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:36 pm 

A bit late to the party, but there you go:

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-h ... ng-923425/

I'm curious how Vettel/Ferrari will react to the question in Austria :D

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:20 pm 

Just saw the video with telemetry. Hamilton didn't brake test vettel. He was on the brakes through the corner, lifts off the brake, coasts, one second later Vettel hits him.

I think Vettel should have been disqualified for driving into Lewis deliberately after that.

Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:55 pm 

We've already discussed it to no end, but I think it's still an interesting graph about the telemetry. I do think it's right that the FIA investigates the second hit again, especially since Vettel was on the final warning after his behavior in Mexico. http://www.zupimages.net/up/17/26/1han.jpg

Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:52 am 

Shitty win to be honest. Verstappen had him until Alonso and Massa effed it up. Lewis was stuck behind Alonso, Verstappen wouldn’t have come close without the backmarkers. The investigation against alonso is for blocking Hamilton for more than a lap. The gap from Ham to Ver went down from 2.7 secs ...

Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:40 am 

Shitty win to be honest. Verstappen had him until Alonso and Massa effed it up. Lewis was stuck behind Alonso, Verstappen wouldn’t have come close without the backmarkers. The investigation against alonso is for blocking Hamilton for more than a lap. The gap from Ham to Ver went down from 2.7 secs ...

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:16 pm 

Oh ffs, the track is fine, its actually one of the best on the calendar. And T11/12 is not to be touched Tilke, you hear me?! Passing into T1 and T2 is perfectly possible. Unless you sit in a McLaren. Or STR. Passing at Melbourne is extremely difficult. So there are three possibilities: One, leave ...

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:19 pm 

Coldtyre wrote:
I feel stupid, I voted Alonso/Hamilton in Mexico because I have a crap memory and couldn't be bothered to look up the ones I didn't remember (Spain, Russia, America)

Alonso/Hamilton in Mexico for me was more then just the pass. It was intertwined with so much other stuff that I voted for this move.
Page 3 of 3 [ Search found 48 matches ]