Rubmifer wrote:
dr dog wrote:
Rubmifer, please keep posting.

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:26 pm 

Go Montoya!!!

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:47 pm 

First half of the race was pretty clean, had a few cautions. Williams and Bowen tangled going into turn 1 and hit the wall head on with Bo Lemastus piling in. Had one spin coming to green on a restart. Frank Kimmel had the race locked up until Spencer Gallagher spun him out of the lead with a few la...

Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:19 pm 

I wouldnt mind saturday getting rained out, since I have a race at my local track.

Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:03 am 

Here's some more information that's worthy of a first post. If the OP were kindly to add this there, I'd appreciate it: Welcome to the Will Power Invitational Sao Paulo 300, where races are not that memorable due to Will Power winning everything it's always wet, cold, and rainy. The track is where t...

Post subject: The 97th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:28 am 

Every time I wake up on 1st of May, this is the song that I immediately starts to play in my head. KXELfd3jaWA It's the Alan Silvestri’s theme song for a Chuck Norris movie Delta Force. But since the year 1988, the motorsports fans around the world today recognize it as the ABC’s intro for the India...

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm 

Just watched the race. Dega as fuck. The darkness, that insane move by Regan, that 3 wide "finish." Good times. I wish the yellow didn't come out, but I completely understand why it did. The only bummer is that the drivers pretty much admit that they don't back off coming to the checkers, ...

Post subject: Re: 24 Hours of Talladega
Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:43 pm 

8) 8)

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:54 pm 

When your article bad mouths other series whilst being completely incorrect then I say that's pretty bad. But if it was up to me then Gawker would be banned along with the Daily Mail. I've no time for a company which has proven to be run, and filled with liars, thieves and "journalists" wh...

Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:34 pm 

The Southern 500 should return to Labor Day weekend and be run during the day.

Posted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:28 pm 

Your a terrible commentator so therefor you shouldn't be British. 'logic'

Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:56 am 

Or just make it a 40-lap dash. No segments, no goofy stuff, just 40 laps, race your balls off, whatever happens is fine. If it sucks, we wasted very little time.

Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:53 am 

Bobby was at the track yesterday. I'm wondering why he's here myself. Maybe LUCAS told him he had to race as part of their agreement or something, who knows. I've seen other ARCA teams that raced while everything was for sale. http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7322/8752603221_4d4db42d55_z.jpg #5 Bobby G...

Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:54 pm 

Well, crashing at T1 on lap 4 of the 2013 Indy 500 was probably the straw that broke the camels back.

Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:19 am 

Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:54 pm 

You expect anything different from him?

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:24 am 

The 1986 Daytona 500.

In Japanese.

That is all.

(Wacky commercials included)

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:54 pm 

Nothing different from any other driver...just gotta play head games. I think it was Ellis who constructed a wonderful post about Alonso's attempts at mind games not so long ago. Everyone should read it. It's a very good barometer for Alonso's own mental state. The more often he comes out with this...

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:49 pm 

Found a photo of what I was talking about earlier.

Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:30 am 

Can we not have this turned into a debate about '02?
Page 7 of 9 [ Search found 173 matches ]