TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 1:06 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 667 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:04 pm 

iks wrote:
This isn't the first un-Miami track in Miami.

There was also Tamiami Park which was inland a bit as well. But that was actually a decent track, narrower, and didn't have ridiculous tarmac runoffs.

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:39 am 

Geez some people are quick to write off Miami without a lap being turned. Ok it's not a Spa or Long Beach or Singapore but it's more than fine for an American venue.

Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:43 am 

Good to see Mercedes getting a reality check. Horrible luck for Russell though as it's his first year there. The longer a team dominates, the bigger the risk it's going to decline just as you finally are allowed to join. Mercedes completely focused on last years title imo even though they said they...

Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:44 pm 

Mick doing a tribute for mazespin

Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:45 pm 

oh I loved that race, more results wise than racing related

but let's be honest, if it was dry dullness would be bigger, the only disappointment is not having more rain despite promises

Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:48 pm 

Mercedes should not be in the position where they are 14th and can´t pass the car on 13th. A 7 time WC shouldn´t be in that position. Make up all the excuses you want, there were 13 cars today that were faster than Hamilton. And it´s wonderful.

Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:49 pm 

Russel went from a williams to Mercedes, a step up and he is there to prove himself so he´s doing a super job. Lewis went from having the best car for 8 years and cruising by cars when he had to come through the field sometimes to now having to actually race. He just lost that edge those last 8 year...

Posted: Tue May 03, 2022 1:56 am 

If they went back to old Spa, you'd find a way to complain about that too

Posted: Wed May 04, 2022 11:39 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
7 race winners, including 2 world champions

4 of them died in various crashes before the boy in the middle was 15 years old.

Posted: Mon May 09, 2022 3:03 pm 

$13,000 fucking dollars? Holy shit. For $13,000 a ticket, I want more than 5 Star service. I want hookers and blow on demand... It is Miami afterall. $640 for a grandstand seat... On a Friday? $500 for G/A for race day. Those prices are ridiculous. We went to Montreal, granted it was many years ago,...

Posted: Wed May 11, 2022 10:25 am 

Hamilton really got into some people's heads. He was not relevant in this race, and certainly has no relevance in this championship, yet is still the topic of some mad obsessions :lol: That's because he was THE dominant factor in the last 8 seasons and people got really tired of him. So now that he...

Posted: Thu May 12, 2022 4:22 pm 

20 years today

I remember like if it was yesterday

Posted: Thu May 12, 2022 12:01 am 

funny that the tides turned so dramatically once Mercedes started dominating first, FIA tried hard to stop Ferrari and they managed to, at a high price of botched rules and controversy. Mercedes domination was considerably longer and every time someone tried to defy it, they took it away (a driving ...

Posted: Sun May 22, 2022 2:16 pm 

Max's head not in it anymore, eh?

Posted: Sun May 22, 2022 3:40 pm 

Always like to see Toto angry

Posted: Mon May 23, 2022 8:25 am 

Allright allright allright, I´ll give you one of my reasons. Hamilton is very openminded. Very woke, as it would be called these days. The problem I have with him, with a large portion of the "woke" people and with a couple of members here is: being all for free speech, anyone is free to h...

Posted: Tue May 24, 2022 3:08 pm 

iks wrote:
Calling it now. Gonna be a rain-affected race.

Oh I'm sure. It will be amazing. Mainly because I won't have time to watch. :cry:

Posted: Wed May 25, 2022 5:49 pm 

not just broadcasting, but stop radio communication altogether. Let them race and listen to radio only from race direction

Posted: Fri May 27, 2022 1:22 pm 

very scary track

Posted: Mon May 30, 2022 6:17 pm 

Coldtyre wrote:
Haha, oppressed victims ITT

More like double standards
Page 33 of 34 [ Search found 667 matches ]