TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:57 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 667 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon May 03, 2021 11:58 am 

This is like Scotty vs NVirkkula all over again, or like Scotty vs anyone who has a different opinion than him, or like Scotty vs anyone who treats Scotty the same way Scotty treats other members.

Now please delete these last 2 pages so we can discuss MotoGP again.

Posted: Mon May 03, 2021 12:44 pm 

some people should try this "arm pump" malarkey to just release some tension

obv not on a motor bike, but behind your computer should be just fine

Posted: Fri May 07, 2021 7:07 pm 

It's simple. Mercedes will announce their leave from the sports after they clinch the title once again. Hamilton will too. Easiest way to leave undefeated is to leave just when the rules change. Because everytime it has happened, the powerhouse team has lost its momentum. Everytime. From front engin...

Posted: Fri May 14, 2021 4:59 pm 

Some pretty good ideas in this here. Especially the nuking one lol

Posted: Sun May 16, 2021 10:53 am 

Indycar was at it's best when they introduced the dw12. Every race was a spectacle. Then they started fucking it up with ridiculous aero packages and they never recovered from it. Just go back to the original dw12 and we'll have great racing again

Posted: Sat May 22, 2021 3:52 pm 

I think FIA will let Ferrari keep this one. But absolutely worthless drive by Hamilton. Has-been who should retire already. Was he drunk or low on energy due veganism or what? Bottas was right on the pole pace while his team mate was absolutely nowhere. I guess they are right when they say Monaco is...

Post subject: Re: 105th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 30, 2021 3:36 pm 

Astrolabe wrote:
No broadcast here...

https://twitch.tv/geo8769

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:58 pm 

Nobody says no to Mother Russia, who will then use it as a massive propaganda piece. There will be staged photos of badass Mazepin doing badass things, while the reality is he will probably be sitting behind a desk somewhere playing Minesweep and Solitaire.

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:56 pm 

Coldtyre wrote:
micha wrote:
Mercedes should scold Lewis for his mistake the same way he scolded them in Monaco

You and I have very different definitions of scolding.

Yeah. What Lewis did was more crying like a spoiled baby

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:00 am 

Good. Liking every single driver in the series isn't optimal.

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:28 pm 

That’s even better.

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:52 pm 

Something I've noticed from the onboard video FOM put up is that Gasly drove past Stroll's accident at full speed without backing off an inch, until he was past the accident. That's fucking ridiculous, from his onboard all you could see for the most part was dust and debris. This is what happens wh...

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:40 pm 

The personal attacks stop right here.

Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:48 pm 

I was about to ask the same thing. I really miss them too.

Air horns + V10s = fondest memories of childhood

Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:35 am 

And Barrichello has his helmet already packed for the other seat.

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:44 pm 

If tyre wars were to return, there ought to be at least 8 tyre manufacturers to choose from: Pirelli, Bridgestone, Michelin, Dunlop, Goodyear, Continental, Firestone, Nokian Tyres. It's easy for teams to blame tyres if there's a clear cut between two manufacturers. But if each team has different tyr...

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:48 pm 

At least he actually tried to defend, Hamilton was caught out completely by Verstappens overtake. Looked to me like Perez went off track as he finished overtaking Bottas, shame there weren't any decent replays of it. Think that might be why they kept Bottas out in case Perez had to give the place b...

Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:17 am 

I still remember being internally outraged when the first F1 driver started a race who was younger than me (Jaime Alguesuari has me by 2 months, I was born early 1990) now there is kids 10 years younger than me running around and it makes me realise how little I've achieved in life :lol: At least n...

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:38 pm 

Fabs wrote:
Why did I watch

To see Toto and Mercedes reap the rewards of years of unterhunding.

Because now that they actually are second-best, and the team's efforts can't make any difference to that, the damage to their mental state will be significant.

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:44 pm 

This season is great, quit the bullshit. We saw some great races already, and the championship fight is still very close. Just enjoy this after 7 seasons of domination. And I'm sure we will see many more great races. Sure styria wasn't the best race, but we had 2 blockbuster races before that one. M...
Page 28 of 34 [ Search found 667 matches ]