TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:57 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 667 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:48 pm 

meh, next time don't even botter to race, just give the trophy to Hamilton and spare us from this travesty

perhaps we shouldn't had any race this year

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:32 am 

Must be nice to have a dad buy Aston Martin just so you can get a gig. I was lucky if I got five bucks to buy an Autosport magazine........

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:09 pm 

Not me. Maybe Jason? Or BrainPain? Very good photo, anyway. I think it was a non-Finnish member...but it might have been BrainPain too...who kinda is not Finnish, because he's from autonomous Åland (I hope I'm not insulting him by saying this. People from Åland seems to be proud of their roots to m...

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:03 am 

The hanford device CART races are just, unbelievable. Like, I can't believe what I'm watching unbelievable. I can definitely understand not liking them but yeah, to me they're just the icing on the cake of what was, in my opinion, the most incredible era and form of motorsports ever (CART in the 90s...

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:03 pm 

Gaara wrote:
Gasly got hit in the finger by gravel from Bottas

So Bottas is not only slow but dangerous to others.

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:07 pm 

No love for Poland from us either. It is what it is. England has an anti-Russian bias and everyone has some bias after all. With Grosjean out and Stroll unmoveable due to his daddy's wallet I've picked Russell as my personal favorite! :p And here was the first shots of the great war fired. Let's ha...

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:25 pm 

Albon getting passed by a Ferrari. Stick a fork in this guy!

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:18 pm 

I did a quick research. Of the 190 races that Perez started, he finished in the points on 117 occasions. That is a lot, considering he was never in a top team. That guy is reliable!

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:15 pm 

OK so now I hope Red Bull go full chaotic evil and respond by signing Russell. That's the best outcome at this point

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:43 pm 

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:42 am 

I’ve never heard of this series, and isn’t exactly IndyCar in any of its forms. Don’t know if it goes here, but I found it interesting and features a certain Buddy Lazier.

Looks like a cheap oval Can Am series :D

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:08 pm 

my opinion is that a country where there are no human rights must provide a hell of a race (rate 8 or better), and if they don't their fee will be doubled for the following year (but this money must be used for campaigns on human rights and not to fulfill the pockets of shareholders)

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:21 pm 

People have wanted drivers to be personalities and more like James Hunt. Now give Mazepin a chance to rise and shine. :p

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:16 pm 

Seems like #WeSayNoToMazepin is trending. lol If this isn't the so-called cancel culture then what is it? Wanting a person to lose his job for a wrongdoing by using a hashtag campaign. Only a judge can decide an appropriate penalty, never a society. No judge would allow social media influence his o...

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:52 am 

Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:57 pm 

Bravely bold Sir Lewis, rode forth from 8th Championship, He was not afraid to die, Oh Brave Sir Lewis, He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin. Yeah, I'm too lazy to change the last line. It's Monthy Python. It's called tax planning when you are wea...

Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:43 am 

1992 Indy Qualifying - epic Delta Force into from Paul Page :flag:

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:26 am 

Never seen this before but man what a great video. Really makes me feel like I'm at a mid 90s CART race again :cry: :cry: :cry: I don't know about you guys but yes, I was fortunate enough to be at some of them. :cry: great find, I wish time machines existed so I could go watch a IndyCar race "...

Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:10 pm 

Part II is out. This is a great documentary! Eat your heart out Netflix and F1!

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:35 am 

Ohh a Hamilton/Mansell comparison. I love it. Which one is the greater/more dislikable option....the drama queen twatness of a Mansell or the pretentious twatness of a Hamilton??? With a Mansell drama queen you can roll your eyes and be like "shut the fuck up Nige" and get nods of agreemen...
Page 26 of 34 [ Search found 667 matches ]