TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 8:13 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 53 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:55 pm 

velociraptor69 wrote:
Briatores say that Alonso dont remember anything of the crash.

You talking about the Barcelona test crash, or Singapore 2008? :whistling:

Posted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:00 am 

Once again I repeat myself. Ample of excitement comes from unpredictability, whether it's a surprise win or podium place, changing weather conditions, technical problems, driving mistakes and collisions. Lately everything has been very predictable. There haven't been any "wow, didn't see that c...

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:30 pm 

Tommy Vercetti wrote:
Here's this, via /r/INDYCAR:
http://henno.info/

Protip: pick an alternative stream if the primary one is stuttery. I have it on "'Straya" and encountered no stuttering so far.

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:28 pm 

These cars are too easy to drive. Not even Maldonado can crash them when his chasing a teenager with no drivers license.

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:05 pm 

A canopy would have saved De Vilota for sure. That would have take the impact rather then the driver herself. Wheldon's only injuried was that blow to the head, the canopy would have taken the hit first, thus taking most of the energy. The traditionalists will bitch and moan but truth is, cockpits h...

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:48 pm 

Don't you know Kals, FOM own everything and anything that has to do with F1. The dream I had about me being an F1 champ? Oh that's the property of Bernie. I think I owe him some royalty cheque's.

Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:33 pm 

Still waiting for Hakkinen to end his sabbatical.

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:24 pm 

It was Max's choice to defend his position and send Ocon to the outside. If he had just stayed on line, Ocon would have overtaken on the inside and neither would have lost much time. Max may have even benefitted from some DRS down to turn 4. Out of interest, how can Ocon pass safely if Max is moving...

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:50 pm 

Well it seems really unlikely the reversed grids will happen: https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/149740/reversed-grid-f1-races-proposal-reaches-impasse I like the idea of doing it as a sprint race. Gives us something extra exciting on Saturday. I imagine the best cars would still end up with a prett...

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:00 am 

Rules:

Quote:
14.6. Competitors must ensure that a 0.8kg sample of fuel may be taken from the car at any
time during the Event

So bye bye win?

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:46 am 

It's the classic Lewis double-bluff, "These lungs are dead Bono" followed by him going faster than a Ferrari on his scooter in the paddock.

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:33 pm 

That penalty for Kimi is just pure bullshit. Not regaining his place when it was allowed was worth of 30s penalty?! What the fuck for real?? He made a mistake and paid for it there! Also, the timing of Vettel's penalty was bullshit. He had brake issues and was paying the price with pitlane start. Th...

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:06 am 

Anyone else just pleased that this thread is 30 pages long and we have something to argue about? If these last two races are anything to go by this could be such a good season :flag:
Page 3 of 3 [ Search found 53 matches ]