Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:58 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 349 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:45 pm 

Tobias wrote:
did he seriously say that?

Yeah. But Ferrari just said there they are being transparent about it. Credit to them I suppose for not lying about it and just straight up saying it. But it makes Damon look even more stupid.

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:03 pm 

Lewis is fantastic in S1. Committed to those esses!

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:20 pm 

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:24 am 

The way Massa started banging laps in over the last few laps, it's kinda feels like Ferrari held him at 10 seconds back because they didn't want for the lack of a better word, the indignity, of giving Massa a grid penalty to aid Alonso and yet Massa spending the last half dozen laps tripping over h...

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:51 pm 

Fuck the champagne. Get some beer cans out and smash them together. Might as well go all the way. :D

Post subject: Re: Farce of the Race - USA
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:06 am 

I don't really get your point. Do you think that Hamilton wasn't quick enough to overtake him in the next laps? I guess so... The thing with Karthikeyan was just unlucky, but it happens, not only to Vettel. No? I don't see where that's said. The point people are making is that pass only happened at...

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:08 am 

Lewis has been driver of the season so far. He's punched above his weight several times. But I guess it proves that F1 really is a team sport, and he doesn't have the car or team behind him to get it done. McLaren are going to miss Lewis.

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:28 pm 

J.Morelli wrote:
:cry: What hurts me the most is that NOBODY has crashed harder on Vettel in the first lap when he spun....Senna did his homework but nobody else, not even the fucking HRT's cars.....

We have the best race in years and you're whining. It's pathetic.

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:48 pm 

Hulks drive through was harsh given the conditions, but Lewis is right to feel annoyed. He was driving a blinder and got taken out. Yeah it was a bit of bad luck, yeah it was mostly the conditions, but he should feel pissed.

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:38 pm 

I don't know, if Vettel is a farce for doing that, then Alonso had 2 offs he did on his own, that's pretty bad when you're racing for the title. Got saved by the brand new run off there too - the grass there had a tendency to eat front wings. I personally thought it was a poor explanation, but it's ...

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:29 pm 

Damon Hill is the equivelent to Mark Blundell when he was on ITV. He just stands there nodding, usually talking complete shit. The final straw for me with EJ was the Massa incident when he told the whole world he was fine and just had a bump on the head. There's a difference between speculating and ...

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:54 pm 

It's only a weird comment if you think he said it out of the blue. Similarly, Alonsos comments appear cocky and arrogent if you think he said it without prompt. When you think "Well what was the question?" Then suddenly comments like this start to come up in a different light. This is how ...

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:29 pm 

Fernando Alonso wrote:
"I don't believe in miracles. I make my miracles out of the correct rules."

Your miracle results in you still losing the world championship. That's a shitty miracle Fernando. Even I can do that one.

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:51 pm 

"fag" is a british slang word for cigarette. James had just left the commentary box for a smoke.

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:00 am 

well, no one was expecting a death in 1994 either. The reactions would be the same and probably little would be done because this is about as safe as it gets. I'd argue it was coming and expected. Lehto, Pedro Lamy, Wendlinger, Barrichello and Alesi all suffered relatively serious injuries at the s...

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:29 am 

To be honest I tend to agree, english is obviously J.Morelli's second language so for people to mock him because he sometimes doesn't use the right words is pretty disgusting, people just need to be more understanding. He also called Alain Prosts onboard the most valuable onboard of the year, and h...

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:02 pm 

..no Audi R8? The most succesful sportscar of all time? The car that changed sportcar racing? The car that they completely crippled and it still won? :-\

Post subject: Re: Rolex 24 at Daytona
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:27 pm 

Meh I struggle to hate anyone in DTM because it all sucks. :lol: but fair play.

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:00 pm 

Fish88 wrote:
Oh look Sam Micheal talking about how much pit stops he has fucked up this year.

I cannot stand that twat. "We have record pit stops". That means nothing if you fuck up every second stop.

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:02 pm 

Always the same drivers who cause these. Kyle fucking Busch.
Page 9 of 18 [ Search found 349 matches ]