Search found 349 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:20 pm 

Godwins law worked quickly there.

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:36 am 

Artur Craft wrote:
Imagine what would have been of Ferrari based on Massa and Kimi :lol:

That'd be awful! Just like the last time, when they won a world championship!

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:46 am 

Kolles has always been a dodgy bastard. Fernandes is a dodgy bastard. When 2 dodgy bastards try to do a deal, it's going to be fucking dodgy.

Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:39 am 

Mattzel89 wrote:
http://sportscar365.com/imsa/tusc/dempsey-racing-discontinues-operations-in-u-s/

woops, everyone's leaving a sinking ship

Good. TUSCC needs to die on its arse so we can have a new series disconnected from NASCAR completely.

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:59 am 

I won't even judge the aero of it because of the far away shots. The front-engine concept alone makes me very doubtfull about it's pace. I think they missed an old and simple trick with this. Would be a shame, though, as I was eager for a 4-way battle Far away shots show the completely flat side pa...

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:02 pm 

I love it. It's stupid, ugly and will either dominate or fail massively. But it proves the regulations are still open enough to allow this stuff.

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:46 am 

Imagine the side profile with out the fin :( Yep, just another useless way to make the cars uglier. I can't buy this makes miracles in preventing flips, which were always a rare thing anyway This just isn't true. in 2008, Oreca, Creation, Audi, Peugeot and a Lola all took off. Some of these more th...

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:00 pm 

Unlike the days of Ayrton Senna when a drivers' iconic helmet design was part of his appeal, these days some drivers change their colours at every race. The problem isn't that drivers like Vettel change their helmets. The problem is the helmets are an over complicated mess of terrible design that a...

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:13 am 

Level 5 left, with the statement of "TUSCC is not in the best interest of Level 5" after they were wrongly DQ'd (later reinstated) from the win at Daytona. This is after downsizing from LMP2 to GTD because of the balance issues. Extreme Speed Motorsports have left, choosing to run in WEC r...
Page 18 of 18 [ Search found 349 matches ]