TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 9:44 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 444 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:29 pm 

we need LIVE. JAPANESE. COMMENTARY. no uploads from Japan:( http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%E3%83%AF%E3%83%88%E3%82%AD%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BA%E3%82%B0%E3%83%AC%E3%83%B3&oq=%E3%83%AF%E3%83%88%E3%82%AD%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BA%E3%82%B0%E3%83%AC%E3%83%B3&gs_l=youtube-reduced.12...76974.76974....

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:50 pm 

Exactly. It was an exciting finish where we saw 2 drivers push each other to the edge with mutual respect. No dumping the other. Something that's rare these days.

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:39 am 

Take away 2 dates from tracks that don't deserve 2 dates a year (Kansas and Michigan I'm looking at you) and give em to Montreal and Road America.

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:11 am 

I feel like having one date at a track like Pocono or New Hampshire would make the race more special and make the fans that go to that track (hopefully) ban together to keep the date they have left leading to possible sell outs. How I'd make the schedule would involve taking out the second dates fro...

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:08 pm 

On the last lap I thought I saw Kyle wreck someone else in the background coming off one of the corners, couldnt tell who but doubt we'll get a replay.

Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:12 am 

Quote:
So Trevor Bayne confronted Austin Dillon on pit road, got heated, kinda grabbed each other, RC stepped in. Everyone walked away.

Quote:
Trevor Bayne confronted Austin Dillon after race. Bayne: "The 3 car just drove over his head and took us out. That’s all there is to it."

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:02 am 

fail to see how sato is an idiot when hes just pushing it 100%

Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:59 pm 

These tires have to go.

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:48 pm 

It's safe to say that the "too many commercials" argument is a bit pointless these days; it's obvious they aren't going away anytime soon. What's been bothering me lately though is the amount of sponsor plugs during the race itself. It seems like once they finish up one sponsor plug, they ...

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:55 pm 

I still think that NASCAR should offer a PPV or subscription based service that offers you the live feed, with options of natural sounds, MRN, or corresponding commentary.

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:52 am 

Great race, great finish. I love the Trucks so much. It's pretty much everything Nationwide and Cup aren't.

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:03 am 

2013 Schedule, 3 double headers, with first race on Saturday featuring a standing start and second race on Sunday featuring a rolling start: March 24 – St. Petersburg, street circuit, (NBC Sports Network) April 7 – Birmingham, Ala., road course, (NBCSN) April 21 – Long Beach, street circuit, (NBCSN)...

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:41 pm 

Well, the fans bitch about the two-car tango making plate races boring, despite the three-abrest photo finishes.

In return, they get their precious pack racing back, along with the race-ending clusterfuck that comes with it.

You can't have it all....

Post subject: Re: Local Racing Discussion
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:35 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POtPO8TBe-I

Meant to share this earlier in the year. I was calling this race at Wall Stadium Speedway; and we had a terrible crash in our Street Stock division.

Post subject: Re: Local Racing Discussion
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:54 am 

Couldn't really hear that well, but you sort of sound like Allen Bestwick. I love Bestwick, and had a chance to talk to him a little bit about trying to get better week to week. It's ironic you say that, because he is the guy who's style I would love to mold. That is if I am fortunate to make a car...

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:35 pm 

© Devin Smrekar

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:58 pm 

The racing will go on, but with that kind of leadership, I predict it will get worse before it gets better. I predict it won't get better... Period. There are WAY too many cooks in the kitchen. The only way to fix it, is to start from scratch, which they can't do as long as the IMS board is in plac...

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:47 pm 

The owners are clueless. More need not be said. (When I say you below it's directed at the owners/teams) In the article it mentions how Randy was more loved by the fans than most of the drivers/teams. Duh idiots. The only fans you have left are the ones who've slogged it out for the last 15 years an...

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:24 pm 

The teams are in it for themselves. They can sit and pretend they'd do what's best for the sport, rather than themselves but that's a complete crock of shit and every single one of us knows it. In fact this just proves it. They didn't get rid of Randy to help the sport, they did it to help themselve...

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:21 am 

You know those NASCAR Stop-Motion races scattered all over Youtube? I normally wouldn't post them here, except this one was made all the way back in 1971. It's quite impressive.

Page 4 of 23 [ Search found 444 matches ]