TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 5:24 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 398 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue May 25, 2021 8:03 am 

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/mercedes-warns-f1-flexi-wing-saga-protest-baku/6514653/ Things are heating up between Mercedes and the other teams. Now that they are feeling threatened by "unfair" regulations that other teams are benefiting from, they aren't happy about it. The hypocri...

Posted: Tue May 25, 2021 2:44 pm 

Can we all agree Lewis is a cuñt now? Do you guys see now? Nothing to do with something so inconsequential as skin color like some like to believe. :roll: :slaphead: I mean, sure absolutely. No other driver has ever publicly been pissed off at their team ever. No super-competitive racing driver has...

Posted: Sun May 30, 2021 1:52 pm 

Here's the video, holy fuck

Post subject: Re: 105th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 30, 2021 8:39 pm 

Great for Helio!!! DAmn!

He is a fucking legend.

Up yours! @all the Helio haters

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:39 pm 

Vassago wrote:
micha wrote:
Russell in again. Kid can’t have nice things

He'll be driving for Mercedes next season. There are worse things in life than this. Stop babysitting him.
Oh good, the Polish anti-Russell propoganda party is here

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:37 pm 

C'mon Kyle, give NASCAR race control the Will Power treatment.

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:33 pm 

Lol @ this forum sometimes. Being ok about something that could completely destroy our sport because it's launched by a team ppl like vs a team they hate Can you imagine Jim Clark or Fangio or any of those guys thinking about legal action after an accident on track? Niki Lauda must be rolling in his...

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:03 am 

Definitely sitting at the switchback 2 hairpin part next year haha I dunno, I'm tired of reading reasons why people don't like things. We get it, move on to the threads where you like stuff. I also don't care if Formula E is the future of motorsport or just another 2nd tier open wheel series like Su...

Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:45 am 

Jesus Christ, some of you can only see the race through so many layers of hatred it's blinding you when we get a fantastic, Hungary 2006/Canada 2011 style batshit one. It's becoming as Toxic as the booing after the race from the crowd and seemingly driving away the few rational posters left here. Ha...

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:59 pm 

Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:47 am 

It’s very, very cold right now. There’s a threat of rain. Will update if anything if more occurs or won’t unless I’m dead from hyperthermia

Post subject: Re: Indy RC (Cup, Xfinity)
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:46 pm 

Beezle wrote:
This race needs a yellow,

In retrospect... maybe that wasn't what the race needed.

Post subject: Re: Michigan, Gateway
Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:02 pm 

:p

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:24 pm 

I caught this on the pits channel & don't know if FOM just didn't show this on the world-feed or if Sky were showing something else when they did but just before Norris crashed Russell nearly spun on the straight.

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:32 pm 

Hey guys I’ve driven in the rain before from St Louis to Memphis and all these guys need to do is not drive behind large semis that throw up a lot of spray.

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:30 pm 

Hey, we were the only two people posting stuff about that race, we can always recreate it again there lol

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:18 pm 

pimmy wrote:
Anyone have a stream for today's race? Neither Sky nor Eurosport are showing it here.

http://strims.world/f1/PorscheSupercup2.php

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:56 pm 

What a picture.

Spoiler:

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:08 pm 

After seeing Lewis' onboard for the first time, he was nowhere near the first apex kerb..... In lap 1 he knew how to give Norris enough space. Just like with leclerc in Silverstone It's almost as if space and respect is earned on the race track,, and given differently depending on who you're racing.

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:17 pm 

Add today's turn 4 incident between Hamilton and Verstappen to the two shown here below, and you will understand why Hamilton left no space today. I find it hypocritical and obnoxious from Max to ask for space in that position when he consistenly gives none to anyone. If he had some self awareness a...
Page 18 of 20 [ Search found 398 matches ]