TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 7:32 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 34 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:03 pm 

we need to be careful.. Presumed Innocent and all that, im not defending Frank but there are two sides to every story and i dont think that getting hysterical here about it, although wont effect the outcome of a trial, but it will effect out own blood pressure! From a personal note, where i work i h...

Post subject: Re: 2013 Italian Grand Prix
Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:59 pm 

Tobias wrote:
Schumifan wrote:
Tobias wrote:
Suzi looking uncomfortable. I want to cuddle her with those clothes on. Yum Yum.

I'd be uncomfortable if I was on TV infront of millions of people wearing that much beige

makes her finer features stand out. :D

Still no Camel Hoof though!! :x

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:50 am 

Ian-S wrote:

I was once told by an irritating Scotsman (you know who)

Aww come on, Ellis ain't that bad!

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:49 am 

micha wrote:
Jup... I already told my wife not to stretch it too far........

I told my wife that once but she replied "after two kids, what do you expect......"

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:11 pm 

they need to get the variable speed limit signs that they have over the motorways in the UK http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_Motorways" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Cause over here they only have to flash the signs for 30 seconds at a time and the whole f**king motorway network co...

Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:56 am 

Talked to Anthony Reid today. He has no interest in a btcc without manufacturer support (expects to be paid basically) so he's off to race..... ...The fun cup. Good luck with him In 2015 , Marv :p Yep, car 195 ... They've lots of experience in all formulae.. looking forward to seeing him. Also we w...

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:36 pm 

very good banter - Top Blokae is Paul... bumped into him a few times around the paddock and he always made time to stop and chat (and take the piss!) - might see him in a FunCup car again this year

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:54 am 

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/18/34133bf20bd71972f587d41672bf5014.jpg Well, after much negotiation and too'ing and fro'ing I have managed to secure press accreditation for the British GT this season. I have also managed to pick up a few good individual contacts for photos too..

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:16 pm 

Spent the day there trading elbows and insults with the other photographers - great day again

Some of my pictures are here

https://flic.kr/s/aHskwZyGr5

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:35 am 

Going to be blunt here - wouldnt it have been better for him to have died? Firstly, dont we always say that "if i ended up in a vegetative state, put me out of my misery" ... I know i wouldn't want to live on being fed by tubes at one end and shitting in nappy's at the other - theres no di...

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:59 am 

https://www.facebook.com/martin.short.3 ... 414538138/

Video of the crash - i was a couple of hundred yards away so only saw the aftermath!

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:05 am 

Very remiss of me not keeping this updated... this was last time out at Snetterton..Image

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Post subject: Re: Modern F1 pics
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:37 pm 

Soul Reaver wrote:

The "Bolt" in that picture is a mate of mine, Ben Howard!

Post subject: Ant Whorton Eales
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:43 pm 

Ant announce a slight divergence in his career today.. From next year he's going to race in Brisca F1 stockcars. He has raced a stock car in the past when he raced one of his cousins cars to a win in the Under 25s championship. He has bought a car from his Cousin, Ryan Harrison and will compete on T...
Page 2 of 2 [ Search found 34 matches ]