Red V = Red 5
Red 5 = Mansell's famous number

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:18 pm 

The DeltaWing on an oval. This is what Indycar could have become. :flag:

Looks pretty badass there tbh.

Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:49 pm 

Haas as in Stewart Haas? Gene has was jailed a few years back for tax evasion. He'd fit right in in F1.

Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:38 pm 

I was bored.

And had some time on my hands

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:35 pm 

I love that the teams seem to take different approaches to the nose problem. I think the Lotus nose is awesome.

Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:34 pm 

I actually think that the racing will be more interesting and dynamic then in other years. We're not in for classic F1 boredom where it's all follow the leader type racing. Tyres will be less of a factor, yes, but from a drivers perspective that is a good thing

Post subject: Re: Bathurst 12Hrs
Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:13 pm 

20:15 Swedish time.

Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:55 pm 

Yeah but he was probably on low fuel with new tyres :( While the fastest lap 2013 was with worn tyres probably If they can get close 2 or 3 sec of last years times ill be happy, but not this year I think I speak for everyone around here when I say this... Will you please stop fucking moaning about ...

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:45 pm 

We've already established Renault issues as well right? So why are we going around in circles (no pun intended) with this continuous bitchfest when the season hasn't yet started? Three weeks ago... - The cars are too slow - The cars are too unreliable - F1 2014 is ruined Now - Speed is improving - R...

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:05 am 

The epitome of "making strange sounds in the moment" has to be Carlton Kirby et al. right before and during Davidson's crash at Le Mans: R2ZYPwaHybw Bad quality, but can't find better. During Peter Dumbreck's flip at Xaandvort 2004 in the DTM I honestly thought Carlton was having a heart ...

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:59 pm 

200 laps left to be run around the Daytona International Speedway and Speedweeks 2014 is over. Where does the time go? Bring on the Month of May! Sebring imo Not really looking forward with the BOP fuck up at Daytona. Sebring is gonna be a mess (except GT). Apparently you haven't been keeping track...

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:45 am 

I'm guessing this is Jan. Surprisingly the lack of hype around Kevin compared to when Hamilton did a similar feat

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:37 am 

Thank you for reminding me why I steer clear of the autosport forum.

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:22 pm 

Multi 22, the sequel. "In order for us to let you win, you must be crazy. You must be crazy not to want to win, so we will let you win. If you want this to happen, however, you obviously want to win, and you are not crazy, so we will not let you win. This will drive you crazy, so we will let y...

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:35 pm 

ellis wrote:
Will there be a stream for qualifying?

Well judging by the amount of rain, I'm expecting either a river or lake for qualifying. :whistling:

I'm here 'til Thursday, try the veal.

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:47 pm 

The Sun Equivalent:

HORNERY HORNER HUMPING HALLIWELL

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:47 pm 

Yeh, find somewhere the pre race stuff of Malaysian GP on ORF1 and you will see. If its 134db why dont pepole wear earlugs when you watch the amateur videos? Would 10db make such a big difference that they dont need them? So it has to be 75db then... but that was on ORF1 Roughly, decibels are a mea...

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:10 pm 

Anthony Davidson in not claiming credit for success shock

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:00 pm 

That was Maldonado driving to the hotel.
Page 6 of 9 [ Search found 161 matches ]