TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:29 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 414 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:37 pm 

C'mon Kyle, give NASCAR race control the Will Power treatment.

Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:36 pm 

There's no question that Lewis gets alongside, but he was always going to have to brake harder because he was taking such a tight line into the corner, whereas Max swings back onto the racing line so that he can carry more speed through the corner. Even if Max left an extra car's width, I still don'...

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:18 am 

Positive update on Jack Aitken - he has "a broken collarbone, a fractured vertebra (which is stable), and a very small lung contusion". Looking forward to getting back to racing

https://www.totalenergies24hours.com/news/2138/

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JaitkenRacer/status/1421747289509478401[/tweet]

Post subject: Re: Michigan, Gateway
Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:02 pm 

:p

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:27 pm 

I was waiting for you to make me look like a fool Dan. And you did. Fantastic stuff.

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:10 pm 

When watching it live, it looked like a racing incident to me, but after watching the multiple replays, that's definitely on Hamilton. He swerved to the left even coming out of the pits and Verstappen had to go evasive with half his car off track. And then Hamilton went extremely deep into the corne...

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:21 pm 

What the hell is the point of that sausage kerb along the inside of T2 anyway? They've already got the sleeping policemen on the inside to slow the cars somewhat if they cut through. These sausage kerb monstrosities need to be outright banned from all tracks.

Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:29 pm 

we can list the last race win each country had, is quite an interesting rank UK (the last one duh) Germany (Singapore 2019) 2 years Finland (Russia 2020) 1 year Brazil (Italy 2009) 12 years France (Hungary 2021) Australia (Italy 2021) Spain (Spain 2013) 8 years Italy (Malaysia 2006) 15 years Netherl...

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:51 pm 

And now the precedent is set. Leclerc's already stated he'll change his style if driving like that's allowed. Like who cares about Leclerc's driving style? This is the same guy who said he will divebomb anyone at Monaco to make the race exciting after starting from the back and lasted 16 laps in th...

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:50 pm 

The FIA's statement just digs them into an even further hole in my opinion. How in fuck's name do they NOT consider that onboard to be significant information when Massi said that they didn't have that available to them when they made the "no investigation nessesary" call. Which also mean...

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:56 pm 

I wonder where all the moderate, fans of the sport first have got to? :whistling: :? I believe this is the place you're looking for: https://twitter.com/hashtag/TeamLH Sorry I couldn't resist. :lol: As for my previous post, don't take it to heart man. I'm neither a fan of Hamilton or Verstappen, Me...

Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:48 pm 

i'm just gonna get the shitposting out of the way now

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:38 pm 

I want to know who´s the 2021 champion the moment the checkered flag is waved, not hours or days later! Me too, but the FIA has a point here. The FIA is getting blamed for trying to keep things civil, but in the end, we all know deep down that whether or not this happens (winner decided at checkere...

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:39 pm 

But I'm sorry #MASIMUSTGO And replaced by who? I think the job needs to be split up and Masi needs more people around him handling different things. It's ridiculous that the guy who's main responsibility is the safe running of the race is also being constantly lobbied by childish team principals. C...

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:47 pm 

So, let's take out Masi's radio and the team principals messages. After all, they've only been broadcast for a few months. The race still feels weird but far less controversial. Stewarding and driver/team radio comments have been more dicussed this year than actual actions, and fuel the worst animos...

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:44 am 

Also one thing, why was a Red Flag sufficient in Baku and not here? Latiffi's car had more debris over the road than Max's, complete with fire extinguisher powder over the road. A red flag works have solved it all; both could change onto new tyres, race for 2-3 laps. Red flags aren't decided based ...

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:05 pm 

NASCAR has, shockingly, made the sensible decision and ditched the barn door spoilers and 550hp package! 670hp and 4 inch spoiler at all tracks except Daytona, Talladega, and possibly Atlanta.

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:47 am 

RIP

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:19 pm 

Good of them to finally show the aftermath of Lynn's crash, I had no idea about the cocktail party fight until now

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:07 pm 

but its not new. It was available on the YouTube page 4 days after the race :roll: Some people really need to get over themselves. God, imagine if Lewy actually retires, the UK would be a modern day Atlantis. :whistling: It's new to me, and regardless of anybody's bias I don't think it's rolleye ma...
Page 16 of 21 [ Search found 414 matches ]