TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:49 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 415 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:59 pm 

To be honest I don't really think either driver deserves to be slammed or anything. It was a pure racing incident, Nico saw an opportunity to pass Lewis & he went for it & it didn't pay off. Its called racing & sometimes in racing stuff like that will happen. Rosberg was nowhere near Ha...

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:42 pm 

Everything Lewis says sounds like a 2 year old screaming in a quiet restaurant to me..so I dont know...I feel like he's just trying to throw Nico under the bus to the media, did Nico want to make it tough for Lewis..yea, did he seriously want to wreck him and what easily could have been himself..I ...

Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:01 am 

I'm not a Lewis fan by any means (quite the opposite in fact) but I don't quite get all the whiny bitch comments in regards to him today. I was actually surprised by how much restraint he showed today. I honestly expected much worse from him. I fully understand him wanting to DNF as well since he'd ...

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:17 am 

Wonder if he had flashbacks of doing this commercial..

[youtube]/w8Szp2M_Tyo[/youtube]

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:54 am 

Why does everything you say make you seem like an asshole Aryo?

Is it wording or what?

You seem to be very knowledgeable, but your presentation seems to be...abrasive.

Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:51 pm 

:slaphead:

A, I know for a fact that his brother Antonio does race
and B, as I found out, it is him

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:47 pm 

(Because it's COOL!) Things I like... The first half of this season. Nationwide drivers *actually* starting to beat the Cup guys. *Some* races having tire wear come into play. NASCAR *seemingly* being aware of its problems and listening to fans about it; let's hope testing at Michigan wasn't in vain...

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:24 pm 

I got it as well. I could upload it to my server if you want although it is just horrible. Better keep it private though. FOM is possibly motivated to hunt all illegal clips. Though once everyone has seen the accident, they could anyway release their footage. But I'm sure it will only be available ...

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:30 pm 

Everyone, I sincerely apologize for everything I said yesterday before the race got on it's way. I was certain that it would not continue after the first red flag. I deeply regret the bad choice of my words, never thought it would be anything else than bad, sarcastic one liner. What a cruel...cruel ...

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:51 am 

Here is some words of his father Philippe Bianchi, credits goes to James Allen http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2014/10/jules-bianchis-father-speaks-its-desperate-but-jules-is-still-fighting/ “The situation is desperate. Every time the telephone goes, we know it could be the hospital to tell us that Ju...

Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:19 am 

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:51 am 

At least in our very own TBKOC series we don't have any of this Chase shit and we actually have a good battle for our championship!

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:48 am 

It was Neck and Neck, no wonder Newman lost.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:09 am 

I really do not like what NASCAR has become.

That is all I have to say.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:32 pm 

Yeah, I don't normally read into the "under the old points system, so-and-so would be the champ" (because it's completely irrelevant), but reading that Gordon accumulated the most points over the 36-race season for the 7th time and has jack shit to show for it, it's pretty discouraging.

Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:32 am 

:wave:

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:35 am 

ChrisTRD wrote:
Kurt pushed the shit out of Danica there

Phrasing.

Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:46 pm 

You can't not vote for Maldonado. But I wonder what Perez did wrong? I think his contact with button was nowhere near his fault and what have Maldonado done wrong? Raikkonen once again goes back to the track without giving a shit about the others(as in Suzuka QLF 2012, Silverstone start last year)....

Posted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:54 pm 

I'll finally be back behind the wheel at Lucas Oil Raceway "IRP" in July!

Besides the Daytona test I guess you could call it my debut. Really looking forward to it. I'll be driving the #30 for Rette Jones Racing. Running the super late model race that weekend as well.

:D

Posted: Mon May 11, 2015 9:16 pm 

Yellow finishes are natural in plenty of contexts. They're disappointing but not everything needs to be catered toward society's short attention span, instant gratification, fabrication-loving wants.
Page 9 of 21 [ Search found 415 matches ]