TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 5:15 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 411 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:32 pm 

I agree with Joe's analysis http://joesaward.wordpress.com/2013/08/26/go-well-go-shell/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I completely disagree. His text reeks of bigotry. He says (or quotes someone saying) that F1 is a recreational activity blablabla and should not be used for politic...

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:41 pm 

When you're running an event that depends on attendance....nope, you kind of rely on the casuals :p Dedicated fandom is all to well for an internet forum, but hell, we can post on this thing from our laptops, in bed surrounded by our energy drinks, snacks and tears.... Takes a hell of a lot more eff...

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:46 am 

http://www.viponlinesports.eu/motorspor ... nline.html

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:14 pm 

At first I didn't really care for the swoosh, now I don't mind it at all.

A bit off topic but what really irritates me is the people who think that EVERY nostaligic scheme is awesome just because it's nostalgic.

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:47 pm 

A must-watch piece from "NASCAR Race Hub" on Tim Steele, and the near-fatal wreck that changed his life on and off the track.

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:03 pm 

*clink* *clink*

Breastmilk! You make my dayayyyyyy!!

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:36 am 

Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:54 am 

Can we wait for him to die before we start posting videos, inspirationnal moments and stuff? I find it incredibly creepy to say "be strong" and then immediately post his obituary. My 2 cents. Depends on your viewpoint, can be seen as pessimistic obituary, can also be seen as a reminding o...

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:53 pm 

Yeah, fuck all the millions of fans who want to know if their hero for decades will ever be able to function like a human being again.

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:57 am 

Look at this rare, beautiful sight I've come across:

Davey Allison driving through the corkscrew at Laguna Seca in a Winston West event in 1981. :flag:

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:19 pm 

It's like pent up sexual frustration, except instead of months without sex, it's racin'. :lol:

Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:23 pm 

As I promised on Thursday, here is the Autosport article and interview with Philippe Streiff The heartbreaking tale of Philippe Streiff A terrible testing crash in Brazil left French F1 racer Philippe Streiff in a wheelchair. Twenty-five years on he tells a story that is sad - but one of incredible ...

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:03 am 

My gosh you guys and your streams!

http://www.livestream.com/de31168

Do not share it it's just for you guys.

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:33 pm 

I don't know if it's because I'm actually watching the racing rather than moaning about it on the internet but I've enjoyed speedweeks so far

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:45 pm 

Because suggesting someone only has responsibility to themselves and their close family leaves no room for having concern from others outside of that, which is completely oblivious to the fact that thousands of people care about Michael and will be left devastated if/when he dies. Essentially saying...

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:08 am 

8 - anything is better than the last races of 2013

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:34 pm 

Yeah but the past was always better. The future sucks. No arguments Kals, you know that.

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:05 am 

Round 01 Australian GP One race down and eighteen to go. Going into the first race most felt that a Mercedes was a sure bet to win. Well four of you were right and the other 14 were downright unlucky. Thankfully no-one picked Red Bull duo Daniel Ricciardo (DSQ from 2nd) and Seb Vettel (retired... &...

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:35 pm 

So, the lack of ear splitting noise from the new engines is a problem for F1 which could lead to reduced attendance and less global appeal, thus tarnishing the reputation of F1 as the pinnacle of motorsport...

Really? :slaphead:

Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:00 am 

Cucumberwhathisname is quite a good interviewer.
Page 7 of 21 [ Search found 411 matches ]