TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 3:47 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 434 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:02 am 

Jeff's not retiring till he gets that fifth championship. He's still as good as anyone out there and I don't see him going anywhere in the next 3 years. In between his family, his back and the fact NASCAR is seemingly engineered to not reward him another championship no matter how good he is, I can...

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:45 pm 

Maldonado has now come out and said that crosswinds were present throughout pretty much his whole career.

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:53 am 

Except Cope is absolutely correct and right to be pissed. And NASCAR needs more guys like Cope with the passion for the sport to try and run on a shoestring budget with small sponsors.

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:02 am 

This is some days of our lives shit.

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:33 am 

I'd love to have seen this board after Earnhardt's win in '98.

"OMFG SUCH BLUE BALLS"

"NASCAR gave that one to Dale <tinfoil hat>"

"FUCK YOU JOHN ANDRETTI YOU FUCKIN HACK"

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:16 am 

Looks like NR2003 with messed up wind settings

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:02 am 

IT'S NOW CARLINGTON

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:10 am 

I see pretty much the same cars with a lower, skinnier nose. But to each his own etc.

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:48 am 

There will be 0 predictions in this thread that come true.

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:46 am 

USING LESSONS LEARNED FROM HIS FATHER

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:31 am 

I wonder if anyone was passing the same sort of judgement on Jackie Stewart or Niki Lauda when they won their championships. Each of Stewart's championships wouldn't have been so definitive if he didn't have the best car in the field on both pace and reliability, and in his Tyrell years Cevert was a...

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:53 am 

racer612008 wrote:
I don't think NASCAR will do a damn thing about what happened today. I don't think this is the last time we will see such shenanigans this year either.

Why would NASCAR try to discourage the only thing that gets people talking about their product?

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:19 am 

NASCAR was always gonna be criticised no matter what they did about this, but I'm glad to see they're actually taking action on this. I just wish it happened to Earl years ago when he tried to kill Kez, seems a bit odd that they throw the book at a generally clean driver like Kenseth first.

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:03 am 

Looks like realistically it's down to Busch or Harvick.

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:40 am 

Championship comes down to a guy who missed a third of the season v a guy who intentionally wrecked the field to stay in contention.

Great stuff

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:11 am 

cArmAkAze wrote:
Everyone with any memory of NASCAR as a respectable sport can now, officially, get fucked.

Post subject: Re: RE: Re: Speedweeks 2016
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:06 pm 

reaction from most fans: single file up against the wall for 195 laps - "this is so boring, this car sucks, take away grip, bring back the valence, plate racing is a joke, etc. etc." massive wreck on the last lap and no caution - "best race I've seen in my life, what a finish, stuff ...

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:44 am 

Except as already said above Kyle isn't dominating just through sheer driving genius - his crappy year running his own gear proved that. The real problem is a team with top level resources like JGR using those resources to dominate a lower tier series, and the fact they're using a cup star to lead t...

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:31 am 

It's starting to scare people that Kyle might actually be THAT great. As ost said, nobody doubts Kyle's skill as a great stock car driver. As for proving himself as one of the greatest or "THAT great", I don't think continuing to dominate a series with far less competition than the Cup se...

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:09 am 

Seems like nobody remembers Michèle Mouton whenever this whole "women can't drive on the same level as men" discussion comes up. I'm pretty confident Group-A WRC took a lot more strength, reflexes and ability to ignore self-preservation than today's bubblewrapped version of F1 does.
Page 6 of 22 [ Search found 434 matches ]