TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 12:04 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 433 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:07 am 

Was at the track this morning as my employer has upped their F1 involvement and track sponsorship (see first pic). I've got the option to go again tomorrow but don't know if I'll make it, shame as I'd love to catch FP1 and the first V8 race. Was very cool to see the S5000 in the flesh, and they soun...

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:23 am 

LucasWheldon wrote:

Danny shows how is it done

I want this more than I'm comfortable with

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:54 am 

Just FYI, administering penalties was never Masi's job - he could only refer incidents to the stewards for consideration on potentially applying a penalty. Also, I actually found it funny that when Sainz got beached they did nothing for 20 seconds, then threw a VSC for a minute as if that was ever g...

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:35 am 

Wickens really provides an incredible breakdown of the impacts and what injuries they caused, and all the mental trauma afterwards.

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:47 am 

Give Herbie covid as well, bring back Masi and park a camera in front of Toto for the weekend: 2022 F1 meme content sorted.

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:50 am 

I like it. Shorter wheelbase, lighter, less barnacles, all the things we wish F1 could do. Looks more like a go-kart now, which suits the tracks they're going to. https://assets-prd.formulae.cloud/-/media/images/news/2022/april/gen3-gallery/rearaerial.jpg https://assets-prd.formulae.cloud/-/media/im...

Posted: Tue May 03, 2022 4:02 am 

Not south east US, but a rider (Melbourne AU). Ever joined the Distinguished Gentlemens' Ride in your area? It's coming up, May 22nd. https://www.gentlemansride.com/

Posted: Wed May 04, 2022 1:33 am 

A few videos from recent rides:

Surprise coal plant in far eastern Victoria

Pea soup fog over Mount Hotham

My first DGR in 2018

Posted: Thu May 12, 2022 12:48 am 

I hope F1 gets their money up front, and not in crypto. As much shit slinging as is going Lewis's way, a year of this and people's view on him will have softened considerably. Every great athlete needs the occasional struggle to show they can be a sympathetic character. If he comes back next year an...

Posted: Fri May 13, 2022 2:22 pm 

https://www.reddit.com/r/formuladank/co ... urce=share

Posted: Tue May 24, 2022 12:54 am 

So you dislike him because he's anti-racism and criticises people who have a platform and don't speak out against racism... and you consider that a completely non-racist POV? I dislike plenty of Lewis's characteristics (iks' quote in the Spanish GP thread about the kid in hospital encapsulates it pr...

Posted: Mon May 30, 2022 4:40 am 

Dillon has no situational awareness.

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:43 am 

Some footage just uploaded I haven't seen before of Bobby Allison's Pocono crash and the events in hospital.

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:29 am 

Yeah, I don't really know why Lewis is still trying to score points for a wreck a year ago that he caused and was found responsible for. Whatever you think of Max's driving, in that incident and in his response there's not a lot to criticise.

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:34 am 

From what's been reported the only way he won't be there next season is if Zak pays him out. From a financial POV Dan's made the obvious choice, to exercise the components in his contract that protect him financially no matter what the results are. From a competitive POV, by the end of next year he'...

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:12 am 

You really think Hamilton's decision to leave Mclaren for Mercedes and his fortunes since then were pure talent? There's a shitload of fate and luck with every team change, I'm sure Lewis himself would admit the very real risk at the time of Mercedes never challenging for wins let alone championship...

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:01 am 

I'm so tired of the "I won't take climate science seriously until the few celebrities that quote it stop taking private jets, and people stop talking about electricity because it's currently largely generated through fossil fuels, and people stop asking me to do things that are currently more d...

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:44 am 

If Red Bull starts doing the same thing, fantastic. As it is, it kinda just feels like what Ferrari and its drivers have been doing since 2015.

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:30 am 

Remember when Vettel was basically calling for Charlie to be sacked?

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:39 am 

A nice change from the days where NASCAR quietly handed out points/cash penalties but the winner stood no matter how illegal the car was.

You'd be wanting to look at the noses of the 20 and 19 as well surely? Or are only the top 3 vulnerable to post-race DQ.
Page 19 of 22 [ Search found 433 matches ]