TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:28 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 58 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:56 pm 

Race director just confirmed that Marcus Mahy is in intensive care in an hospital in Liege, but he has woken up this morning, is responsive to all stimuli. He will be operated tomorrow.

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:25 pm 

Too many people here think that those who do not like the sound of the new F1 cars only feel this way because of the (lack of) loudness. That's not true. Loudness is not the only thing that makes the V6 turbos sound bad. Cars do not necessarily need to be loud to sound good. They just need to have a...

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:35 pm 

Shaddix wrote:
The youngsters have troubles with the heat.

Maybe when one of them passes out in his car and crashes head on into a wall, the FIA will finally decide to raise the minimum weight restrictions on the cars. Dudes are walking skeletons.

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:52 pm 

Well I thoroughly enjoyed these 25 seconds of suspense, guys.

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:52 pm 

Just because we watch motorsport doesn't automatically mean our opinion is correct. We armchair experts can also be incredibly annoying and wrong for the same reasons why we despise these social media commentators. Me included. I've been lurking the thread since the crash and I can confirm: - top n...

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:53 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
and features a better engine. loudest car in the grid

The best sounding and loudest car is by far the C63 wagon medical car.

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:41 pm 

Great race. Gutted for Pageneaud because he had the car to win it. He went from 21st to 10ish on the last stint. But the last laps were insane, great Indy action as always!

Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 4:02 pm 

Looks like the whole of Europe is getting infected with this shitty weather. Hope we're going to get a bit of dry running towards the later hours. The radar sadly does seem to indicate that there's going to be intermittent rain still coming down. Nope, blue skies here. BTW, speaking of French sente...

Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 4:15 pm 

Fabs wrote:
24 heures de mauvaise conduite (bad driving)

24 heures de la conduite amateur (amateur driving)
24 heures des accidents entre LMP et GT (crashes between LMPs and GTs)
24 heures des appels de phares (flashing lights)
24 heures des fous du volant (wacky races)

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:23 pm 

American Dragon wrote:
Looks like Vettel is gaining more popularity in the crowd.

Hamilton piling on valueless titles with no opposition makes Vettel's achievements fare better in comparison.

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:04 pm 

Heading to Barcelona next month. It will be my first GP visit. :excited: A question: Do they allow you to take a small video camera to the grandstand? I don't want to take a risk that I will be prohibited from entering the track. http://www.canon.fi/Images/LEGRIA%20HFR48%20BLACK%20REVERSE%20w%20LCD...

Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:14 pm 

Sauber not participating in the Barca test because they have no new parts to test and no junior driver Where did it all go wrong for them? Protip: - Barça is the nickname of the FC Barcelona team. It does not apply to the city itself. - Typical nicknames for the city of Barcelona are Barna or BCN. ...

Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:47 pm 

http://i.imgur.com/GTSF5ew.jpg So I got to see Hamilton and Rosberg's crash live, I was at that turn. What a great memory this will be. A friend of mine got to film it, I have asked him to share the video so I can show it to you guys. All the crowd just erupted and cheered. Not for the crash itself...

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:48 pm 

@siggy, the screen grab is after the contact. Nico abandoned the corner extremely early. He didn't abandon the corner, he was pushed off. You can clearly see in your grab that Vettel had a much tighter line and cornering angle around the corner. Rules clearly say when you have a driver at your side...

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:00 am 

The race director trolling the #7 Audi was priceless :lol: "can you please ask your driver if he has problems identifying the colour blue"

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:24 pm 

These guys are so used to 100m wide asphalt runoff, that even after 10 broken suspensions, they can't get themselves to stay away from the kerbs. Ridiculous.

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:14 pm 

JJ wrote:
What's wrong with Max?

-FYP
-He's a dirty son of a bitch, that's what's wrong with him.

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:11 pm 

Ayrton S. wrote:
Verstappen may get a penalty.

With a broken wing, he could not turn, but it was pretty dangerous to go full speed like that in hig h speed curves.

He should get a black flag just for cutting eau rouge at full speed with no wing.
This dude is going to cause death some day.

Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:25 pm 

Tobias wrote:
And people were actually sad because this track may not be on the calendar anymore?
History is one thing, but consistently producing bad races is another.

I would have welcomed Imola with open arms over this

Monza + V8/V10 engines = yay
Monza + V6 turbos = hall of shit snoozefest

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:47 pm 

Well in Max's case he did gain an advantage, which only makes the penalty even more deserved. Doesn't change the fact that giving up on the fair effort to take a corner normally and lifting off to cut the corner should be an instant penalty, time gained or not. edit: I'm not a fan of penalties eithe...
Page 2 of 3 [ Search found 58 matches ]