It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 8:17 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 111 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:21 pm 

lol

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:46 pm 

Wait...radiator is in the sidepod...radiator, hot...bird, wings...HOT WINGS!

Post subject: Re: 2013 Abu Dhabi GP
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:41 pm 

The race to the garage, maybe.

Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:51 pm 

Supermega wrote:

What's the point of parc fermé rules if you can change basically everything?

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:51 pm 

the small earthquake was Senna rotating in his grave

Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:10 pm 

Oh God please let that Ferrari be quick.

Oh and OMG LOLZ F1 IS HORRIBLE ALL LIVERIES SUCK UGLY NOSES NEVER WATCHING AGAIN

I really hate reading this forum sometimes

Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:06 pm 

ptclaus98 wrote:
I'd put my Force India nose in Ms. McKenzie.

Lol its funny because the nose looks like a penis and Lee McKenzie is a girl who has a vagina.

:flag:

Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:23 pm 

As I promised on Thursday, here is the Autosport article and interview with Philippe Streiff The heartbreaking tale of Philippe Streiff A terrible testing crash in Brazil left French F1 racer Philippe Streiff in a wheelchair. Twenty-five years on he tells a story that is sad - but one of incredible ...

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:24 pm 

It's seemingly the received opinion that knocking Damon's world championship is the thing to do, when everyone forgets the fact that the world championship is a damn hard thing to win in any year and more goes into it than just on track performances. Indeed, Mansell and Prost credit Damon's test dri...

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:57 am 

Maybe someone should start a breakaway series. Maybe, for example, they could run LMPs and GTLMs. Without NASCARs involvement. Imagine how good that would be...

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:46 am 

Scotty wrote:
Simple things amuse simple people.

All the people I heard complaining about the lack of noise also to lack intelligence.

A well formed argument once again. You're too stupid to appreciate the rest of the sport if it's quieter. Fantastic.

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:58 am 

Simple things amuse simple people. And now we have the reason you enjoy troll baiting so much. Also, I apologise for my lack of intelligence. I simply thought that either liking or disliking the sound of the power units was a matter a personal taste. You know, something unique to everyone. Now that...

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:10 pm 

This article was in Autosport magazine yesterday and is a great read. I never knew that Mansell was withdrawn, however I'm not surprised. The story of Berger's 1989 Imola crash Next month it will be 25 years since Gerhard Berger's horrific San Marino GP accident. SAM SMITH speaks to the Austrian, an...

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:49 pm 

On the subject of Massa, there's a simple solution. Let Bottas through to have a go at Button. If he passes Button, great, more points for the team.. If he can't, let Felipe back through on the final corner. The result probably stays the same, and Massa comes across as a good team player. Instead, ...

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:52 pm 

I doubt anybody would be calling him weak for playing the team game first time around. We're only a year on from people calling Mark Webber weak (or words to that effect) for having the temerity to be overtaken by a team mate who was disobeying team orders. People come up with all kinds of cack to ...

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:04 pm 

Don Rosa is from Louisville, he's cool as f(d)uck!

Posted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:47 pm 

20 years ago I was only 12 years old but already a big motorsport fan. (Went to the Dutch TT since 1989) On friday I found out Rubens had crashed his Jordan big time during qualifying highlights later that day. On saturday I was watching qualifying live on Eurosport. Still remember clearly seeing Ro...

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:48 am 

NASCAR really took off in the mid 90s with that rule package. Why don't we just go back to that ? Every race doesn't need to be a blockbuster event and every race doesn't need to be controversial. I like races to end with the dominant car winning, not the car who took 4 tires. I like guy to be in 17...

Post subject: Re: 2014 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 2:24 am 

Hopefully, Davidson and Herbert will have time to analyze the Zapruder film.

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:46 pm 

Flugplatz is the right hander after Quiddelbacher Höhe, which is the take off.
Page 3 of 6 [ Search found 111 matches ]