TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:20 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 91 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:52 am 

Earl Bamber in the #93 seems consistently quicker than Mike Rockenfeller in the #63. Over a second quicker this lap, but it's a long way to go with the gap at 19 seconds now. Serra in the lead is just a litle bit faster atm. Edit: Serra pits on lap 252 and hands over to Pier Guidi. Bamber has recent...

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:32 am 

Up until this race I was Team Max, tired of the Hamilton/Mercedes dominance just like I was tired of Schumi's Ferrari and Vettel's RBR. After this race, however, I don't think any of these two clowns should be champion. Can't even swap positions one goddamn time without one or both of them flying of...

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:30 pm 

Let's just hope that it won't become domination. just wait and see, once Mercedes set out their car (and use FIA to fuck Ferrari) there'll be no competition FIA fuck Ferrari? That's got to be the stupidest prediction I've heard in my entire life. Have you completely forgotten about the FIArarri yea...

Posted: Fri May 27, 2022 11:00 pm 

Post subject: Re: 2022 Nurburgring 24hrs
Posted: Sat May 28, 2022 3:59 pm 

Won't be able to follow this one as closely as I've usually done. But I've got the stream up on the telly with the sun shining outside and I just feel so happy. Nordschleife racing is awesome.

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:37 pm 

I hope the Glickenhauses are competitive. Otherwise it's just another boring Toyota show. :( Somehow I fail to be excited for this if there is only one factory effort year after year after year... It feels like a GT race with Hypercar parade laps. And spec LMP2s with their ugly pointy nose don't sp...

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:38 pm 

I will probably never tire of seeing photos from the '67 season.

Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:17 pm 

Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:42 pm 

Except for all the times it's been 3 pm [emoji14] My brain is frazzled now, I'mma just gonna watch from now and when it starts, it starts [emoji38] To quote the Wikipedia article (because it was just a gut feeling initially for me) there's been a multitude of different start times: Until 2008, the ...

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:12 am 

I had a feeling I knew of/about one of those guys, but could never quite put my finger on it. Have either of them ever been members here on tbk? Cracking podcast indeed. It's got that quintessential Aussie vibe. You know, where it sounds like they're both talking through constant Ricciardo-esque gr...

Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:32 pm 

Coldtyre wrote:
Shitpost incoming, but I just read this and found it hilarious:

The internet wrote:
Osama bin Russell

[emoji38]

Edit: do we have a thread for stupidly immature nicknames straight out of pre-2010 internet?

lolonso

FIArrari
Been watching Rocket Powered Mohawk? [emoji14]
Page 5 of 5 [ Search found 91 matches ]