TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:22 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 143 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:21 am 

I saw that crash from the t1 grandstand, very scary.

Safety crews were there very fast though.

Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:14 pm 

I've posted my pics from the Carpenter Hinchcliffe crash in the members photo section if anyone's interested in those: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=8740

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:13 pm 

Bestwick is a better commentator than the guy that used to do Indycar for abc. He may not get very excited, but he usually has a good idea what is going on with all different strategies.

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:35 pm 

We should try to start a silly rumour on this forum and see how far it reaches.

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:49 am 

The sparking Porsches in WEC look cool, so why not try it in F1? It's a low cost modification and will look great during the 3 night time races. It's not like it costs millions to test and develop, so why is everyone against it? I agree with what Anthony Davidson & David Croft just said on Sky....

Post subject: Re: Formula E discussion
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:45 pm 

Or put a playing card with a clothes peg between the wheel spokes to simulate engine sounds 8)

Post subject: Re: 2014 GP2 Season
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:46 pm 

booh, no Valsechi :(

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:51 pm 

But is Formula One still the most challenging drive on Earth? To me, that crown... kinda has to go to Indycar ! Really? For what reasons? Power steering, those Indycar drivers really need to work on the road and street courses. Compare one of those onboard laps to an F1 onboard lap. When I watch th...

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:51 pm 

Sounds like NASCAR is OK with the incident and Tony is clear to race today....wonder how much money that cost? Still have a dead 20 year old, hope the parents sue this shit out of him... To me the only one to blame is the victim. He ran onto the racing line, almost gets hit and then runs even furth...

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:36 pm 

All the challenge taken out of that corner. Just go flat at the exit, if you run wide the worst that can happen is your time being taken away

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:58 am 

Tobias wrote:
lest also not forget Mika's mistake in Monza 1998

He spun but wasn't that car related? He dropped down the field to fifth I think after that spin.

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:04 pm 

What an idiot :D I knew he was going to crash today, never expected it to be there. I first thought he drove onto the grass to park the car, then I realised he was still at racing speed and kablamo. Shame I didn't get the impact.

Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:32 pm 

That crash is a perfect example why Tarmac run offs are dangerous, he couldn't pitch the car into a spin untill he reached the gravel. If that was all gravel he wouldn't have hit the wall with that much speed.

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:38 am 

Looks perfectly driveable

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:37 pm 

That was Soshit. Please never race at this piece of shit track again F1. Looks like Valencia and produces crap racing like Valencia.

Post subject: Re: 2014/2015 Formula E
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:23 am 

Now we know why he didn't know how turn 1 worked in Monaco.

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:48 pm 

Found a good stream: http://www.shomicrave.tv/ and click on livetv2

you need to sign up unfortunately, but its free and I got it working in 5 minutes. I hope they'll show the 500 too tomorrow.

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:06 pm 

Why don't they do another GWC when it's the final lap? Why is it ok doing one on the penultimate lap but not ok when it's the final lap?

Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:08 am 

I guess the time of great races at the start of the season is over (usually the opening 3 or 4 races were pretty crazy with unpredictable results). Last year the opening 3 races were very boring but then the rest of the season was very good. Let's try to stay positive and hope it's the same this year.

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:42 pm 

Rubmifer wrote:
DIdn't have the will power to get up, good to hear the race was good though. Let's hope it makes for an exciting rest of the season.

Indycar is tonight, that race has the will power. :whistling:
Page 3 of 8 [ Search found 143 matches ]