Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:54 am 

Oh fuck off.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/LewisHamilton/status/1401948811040378882[/tweet]

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:17 am 

trout wrote:
wow, you seem really triggered by those positive vibes

Nope not at all. It's just very hypocritical and disingenuous of him to say that after putting his team under the bus at Monaco. Not that I expect more from him.

But yes, keep defending him. I'm sure he needs all the support. :yes:

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:15 am 

Personally I actually hate what they have done to the F2 and F3 schedules. Big gaps in between the rounds, and the condensed races just kind of make it feel way more gimiky to me, like how it screws over drivers for one bad qualifying or retirement. And yes, I know the reasons why they have done it....

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:18 am 

Kindergarten
Have a beer with each other

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:08 pm 

Came for the race and it was great,specially to see all those orange Dutchies, it was really crazy how they love Max. And it was a nightmare to get on and off the track, but luckily not with a bike, you pass them all easy cuz there is always enough space. But after my 7years abscence from a GP, ther...

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:55 pm 

The lost chance was the reversed grid.

Friday qualifying sets the sunday grid, and the sprint race grid backwards. Win win.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:27 pm 

Sick and tired of this spoiled entitlement twat. This is so bad I might actually cheer for Russell next season. And TBK knows I never cheer for Russell ;)

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:15 pm 

Yeah, Hammy is an asshole.

Oh, fuck him. "Max is aggressive and didn't give me any room and I was fully alongside."

Fuck that twat. Now I'm emotionally invested to call for a 2 race ban of that dipshit.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:33 pm 

I think that's the thing that frustrated me the most. In his post race celebration, Lewis gave no thought to Max's condition, or not wanting to win a race in that way. In fact, he still thinks he's the innocent party.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:32 pm 

Post race behavior does it for me. It just shows the true Lewis. He will get a lot of boos the next few races.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:17 pm 

If that pompous ass had just said... "That was a bad deal on the start. I hope Max is Ok. We were going for the same spot, I understeered a little as he was turning in and we ran out of room. The penalty is what it is. Team did a great job today and thank you to all the fans." I think a lo...

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:37 am 

That was such a Lewis Hamilton race, takes out rival, red flag allows him to fix damage, penalty dealt vs consequences don't match up, next rival on track has issues, wins. When is he going to be on the receiving end of bad luck?

Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:36 pm 

There's no question that Lewis gets alongside, but he was always going to have to brake harder because he was taking such a tight line into the corner, whereas Max swings back onto the racing line so that he can carry more speed through the corner. Even if Max left an extra car's width, I still don'...

Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:26 am 

Well why would Lewis or Mercedes want a different number two driver? Bottas obeys the team orders every time. He's fast enough but not too fast to beat Lewis. Bottas has good spacial awareness too, he always knows how to dodge when Lewis is blasting by on lap one or when ever. George is not as good ...

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:19 pm 

To be honest it was pretty classy of Alonso to stay on the sidelines while Ocon was celebrating with his team, and wait to congratulate him.

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:51 pm 

Alonso's defending was absolutely brilliant and so intelligent. There was one moment where he went slightly deep into the first corner, but managed to make the apex and absolutely park it there so Lewis couldn't cut underneath him. The positioning on turn two as well... He never ran Lewis off the ro...

Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:27 am 

Ocon's name has barely been mentioned around here, feel like he deserves more credit for his performance. French drivers seem to win these crazy races lately. we barely got to see him on sunday. The director was too focused on Hamilton and his march up the field and then his battle with Alonso. And...

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:08 pm 

Forget the driving. It should be illegal to crop videos like that. It already makes me mad that they always zoom old 4:3 footage to fill 16:9 screen. And now this mobile aspect ratio shit. F1 channel is worse than Disney+.
Page 7 of 10 [ Search found 199 matches ]