TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 2:25 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 36 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:51 pm 

So: Red Bull: Vettel, Webber Ferrari: Alonso, Massa Mclaren: Button, Perez Mercedes: Hamilton, Rosberg Lotus: Raikkonen, Grosjean Sauber: Hulkenberg, Gutierrez Force India: Di Resta, Bianchi Williams: Maldonado, Bottas Toro Rosso: Ricciardo, Vergne Marussia: Chilton, Glock Caterham: Pic, Van der Gar...

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:24 pm 

eurog91 wrote:
Has anyone got a stream for FP1? :-)

http://www.vipboxsports.eu/motorsports/ ... nline.html

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:49 pm 

We kinda already knew that he would be champion, but performing (or predicting) is always difficult. Still, he grabbed most points this season so congratulations to: F1Peter For becoming the 2012 TBK Pick-Ems World Champion . From the 440 available points this season, he exactly grabbed 25% percent ...

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:28 am 

01) Australia - Hamilton 02) Malaysia - Perez 03) China - Rosberg 04) Bahrain - Grosjean 05) Spain - Maldonado 06) Monaco - Pic 07) Canada - Gutierrez 08) Britain - Webber 09) Germany - Alonso 10) Hungary - Raikkonen 11) Belgium - Sutil 12) Italy - Di Resta 13) Singapore - Button 14) Korea - Hulkenb...

Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:57 am 

Beezle wrote:
when is the start of the race european time?

I'm pretty sure 8:30 (Amsterdam time)

Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:48 am 

Lucasjeha wrote:
Just a question about the bonus question, it's the lap the SC will be called to the track or the first lap completed behind the SC?

The first one :). So say there is a big crash at the start which will result in a Safety Car, the answer would be lap 1.

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:39 am 

Frontwing Massacare!

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:53 am 

Atleast Q1 was good :)

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:27 am 

Fish88 wrote:
How late CET will qualifying begin?

1am Dutch time. Do they show Q1 again after this?

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:34 am 

As we just finished the first Grand Prix of the season, we congratulate Maclauren for winning the first prediction race this season. He grabbed 8 points this race. Ryan86 also scored 8 points, but had less correct picks. As for the amount of total points this weekend, we scored on average 3.9 points...

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:53 pm 

After the dust settles of Red Bulls teamorders, Bianchi's amazing drive (again) and the Ferrari and Force India fail, we congratulate Kals and Soul Reaver for winning this weeks prediction game! Both scored 6 points this GP with one correct pick. We did worse than 1 week ago, scoring only 3.2 points...

Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:51 pm 

Maclauren wrote it totally correct, Artur Craft won this GP's prediction. He doesn't need the rules of Tobias's competition to win here ;). Also congratulations to Maclauren, slotting behind Artur in second place and Fish88 for grabbing third. We did really well again this GP, just like last year, s...

Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:50 pm 

Sorry for the delay. Massive amounts of schoolwork plus the fact that I've been sick for over a week... Can't wait for vacation. Four winners this week! Lucaswheldon, Ryan86, Soul Reaver and yours truly all scored 7 points and had 3 correct picks. This means a lot of shifts in the standings, most no...

Post subject: Re: Gran Premio de España
Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:36 am 

not sure what this "everyone" stands for all the time. I thought it an interesting move, a bit of a risk, but I didn't write him off for making it (and I'm sure I wasn't alone in this). I'm with you. I'm not so suprised Mercedes is going good, I'm suprised McLaren is doing so bad. I thoug...

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:34 pm 

Sorry guys for the late results, school was killing me with tests and other stuff. Congratulations to F1Peter for winning the Monaco round and JJ and myself for winning the Canadian Round. F1Peter scored 6 points while JJ and yours truly got 8 points last weekend. It were races of extremes in the av...

Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:56 pm 

Guys, I've got some results :). The last update in the standings was more then three months ago, before the Hungarian GP. Sorry for the extreme delay, I just finally got time to calculate the new standings. It seems F1Peter has been our own Sebastian Vettel, winning five (!) of the eight predictions...
Page 2 of 2 [ Search found 36 matches ]