Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:27 am 

Genius

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:26 am 

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeO2q8FzcnM[/youtubeidiot]

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:55 pm 

I think Australia 2009 must sum up 21st century McLaren in one race: be in the shit, recover from it, screw it up, try and cover themselves and end up in a worse place.

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:04 pm 

New Rush trailer
[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgJuzcZY-zU[/youtubeidiot]

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:59 pm 

Oui, un petit peu, mais Je parle Francais comme une vache Espagnol :p Yeah, I guess it'll be mainly English in the paddock. Not sure what access is like for me, but if I can get trackside, then I'll try. It's maybe more difficult for a smaller publication + I guess with recent restrictions the photo...

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:18 pm 

Dieter Rencken is a great writer and his articles are always worthy of reading. The calendar is an utter mess (but what part of F1 isn't??) and it goes to show how unsustainable the trend of the past 10-15 years is. Why does Bernie, FOM and the rest of F1 believe it is immune to the economic challe...

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:15 pm 

Raikkonen's manager has said the Red Bull talks are over
http://www.f1zone.net/news/robertson-ra ... ful/20060/

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:35 am 

William Brierty (@william-brierty) said on 22nd August 2013, 18:51 I’ve just been on the grid in question and I can certainly see what drivers are talking about. The disparity in surface type is immediately apparent, and although there is less tyre in contact with the track, I can confirm, via the ...

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:08 pm 

Da Costa is fairly ready, especially as he'll get a full pre-season programme. He's had so much bad luck this year that's it's borderline comical.

Frijns isn't a step up on Da Costa, so there'd be little point having him.

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:31 pm 

Or that he's at it like rabbits :p

Meanwhile, the modified Singapore sling corner looks pretty cool

Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:20 pm 

what's the estimated price of a last year car, with all features, engine, transmission and electronics? Depends on the budget, but I guess the lowest team budget is £60m (Marussia). Then work out the costs from there. Customer cars won't work because you end up with an independent team (such as Wil...

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:40 pm 

Scotty wrote:
He could get out of the car on lap 1, take a dump in his hands and throw it at his rivals and we'll love him for it

Yeah but he'd probably get a reprimand for that ;)

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:40 pm 

Mechanics to be destroyed come June 9th.
http://www.f1zone.net/news/wmsc-confirm ... dar/20526/

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:19 am 

Tobias wrote:
I wonder if half of the Korean track will be located in the city now, as was originally planned.

No, and it never will be.

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:58 pm 

I don't dislike the track (sector 2 is pretty cool), but wasn't that all down to the monsoon that day? The two dry races after that weren't anything special, mainly because of Seb ofcourse.. I'd probably like it a bit more if there wasn't so much damn run-off throughout S2. It's had a few good mome...

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:49 am 

Tyres have always failed in racing. People are far too quick to get on Pirelli's back and bitch. Are they perfect? No. But so many people are aligning the design brief - tyres which wear quickly - with failures.

The time where serious failures occured - Silverstone - was the fault of the teams.

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:44 pm 

Murray Walker is 90 years old today. To mark the occasion, Mario Muth - who has interviewed several Formula 1 personalities - went to visit him. This is a very good way to spend an hour!

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vgM1OM-X7s[/youtubeidiot]

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:22 am 

Red Bull three stopped Webber because he can't hold onto his tyres as much. Stop acting as if they have a vendetta against their own driver.

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:35 am 

Red Bull three stopped Webber because he can't hold onto his tyres as much. Stop acting as if they have a vendetta against their own driver. i wouldn't call it a vendetta, just a deliberate favourtism (to the point of obvious disrespect unto webber) for their wonderboy vettel. You have one driver w...
Page 12 of 15 [ Search found 295 matches ]