TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:39 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 373 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:19 pm 

Tired in the morning, I started reading that news as some sort of technical infrigment of the team of the car number 43. Like I had lost something on translation. Then I remembered who drives the 43 machine and couldn't believe that this is an official statement from 2020, not 1920. Still can't beli...

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:25 pm 

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:35 pm 

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Post subject: Grand Prix Winner #109
Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:30 pm 

All right, who do we get next? Maybe Lafiti? Albon in RBR? Hamilton gets the title and decides to go play motorcycle tennis and Russell steps in for one race? It can't be Grosjean for sure or anyone with Renault. Let's face it, next new winner we're going to see is with new cars in 2021 if we don't ...

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:03 pm 

9.9 pole lap with an 8.8 car by 77 on a 6.6 track. 8)

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:29 am 

If that's the case, Vettel is done unless Kimi retires and he goes to Alfa Except both Vasseur and Zehnder wants to keep Kimi. And since Seb was not offered reneval from Ferrari, I don't see him going for their junior team. There's no good seats free for next season for Vettel and his own statement...

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:06 pm 

Kimi pits.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:06 pm 

Lol that commentary.

"Will Power hit everything apart from the helicopter on lap one." :lol:

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:35 pm 

Just plain awful. A Swede wins.

Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:40 pm 

Aren't you the guy who said that gays shouldn't be allowed to marry? He's the guy who thinks my comment here killed Jules Bianchi in October 2014. Raising awareness is better than nothing. Fixed that for you ... This is so incredibly dumb. Calling him out for not advocating enough rights? Why not t...

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:35 pm 

Everyone between the two Canadians, also known as Canadian club sandwich.

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:26 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
98% of cases are mild. I'm sure Perez falls into that.

Mild or not, it doesn't go away in week.

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:03 pm 

I think that's what he wants us to believe. Or does he know that we would think that's what he wants us to believe and says that because it's actually true? Or does he want us to think it's actually true? Connecting the few dots about Mercedes and their actions related to maintaining the dominance ...

Post subject: Re: 104th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:54 pm 

Based on the draw, I think O'Ward, Power and Newgarden have an outside chance of making the Fast 9, but every other Chevy is SOL. One lap looks strong for Honda in hot weather, but four lap average evens it out for Chevy. And this only applies for Qualifying boost level, in racing trim Chevrolet ca...

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:41 pm 

Oh boy, this is what I've been waiting for ages! The Indy500!

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:03 pm 

Am I the only one that still doesnt understand why F1 doesnt have a dedicated Safety crew like Indycar has for decades? Sure it will be more expensive to travel them all over the world but Champcar managed it in their day and in general they're so much better than local crews. Because F1 is so elit...

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:14 pm 

so extending the pit wall all the way up to the north chute would just take the problem to another place? I remember there's been multiple official evaluations of the placing of that pit wall. And it was determined that on the main straight, that's the least dangerous position for the wall that the...

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:46 pm 

Yeah, I don't understand the problem of race ending under caution. This has happened at Indy through out the decades, whether it's due rain, accident or mechanical problem. Then there have been dominant performances that have ended the race long before the finish. But with that said, quite many, mys...

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:11 pm 

Flavio will rise again! :8:

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:01 pm 

Rules are simple, another standing start.
Page 16 of 19 [ Search found 373 matches ]