TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 30, 2024 12:29 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 373 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:45 pm 

Evenstar's picture made the pit lane channel after fp3 yesterday apparently :8: BIG TIME Qm_6GjSEKvQ Yeah ! Woohoo ! :D :D :D :D NOT ONCE BUT TWICE 8O 8) These two and the famous TBK sticker on HRT have all happened in the same place. Should we call Canadian GP the most TBK'esque Grand Prix of all ...

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:28 pm 

These cars are too easy to drive. Not even Maldonado can crash them when his chasing a teenager with no drivers license.

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:39 pm 

You forgot the most important one! FIA want's to reduce teams spending ridiculous money on development with complex rules...teams spends even more money on small details that has no relevance with commuter car technology. And with ridicilously complex rules FIA alienates the fans and average joes. F...

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:22 pm 

I gave up on oval racing in Indycar. The series is scared after Dan's death and never more so after Indy this year. You might be right here, times are changing with oval racing. Racing an open-wheeler with open cockpit at 230mph is considered too dangerous almost as a rule. Everyone reacted very pa...

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:11 pm 

http://streamhd.eu/lsh7.html

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:03 pm 

From IndyCar Series facebook:

Quote:
There were 3,173 on-track passes in the ‪#‎MAVTV500‬. Of those, 2,537 passes were for position. For the year, 6,247 on track passes have taken place. 51% of those passes came on Saturday at Auto Club Speedway.

That's really amazing statistic. 8O

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:51 am 

Jesus saves, but Satan rebounds and scores.

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:50 pm 

Just rewatched the race and I'm baffled. Just about 5.000 spectators? I'm from a village that has about 2.000 people living in at the Arctic Circle and once in a year there's The market day that brings about 10.000 people to it. And what's the show we get in the market? Some random guy playing his a...

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:36 pm 

What sense does it make to waste time with critically injured patient with slow transportation, Phil? I don't think a van can offer smoother ride than a big medical copter. What policy is that? Kals, I didn't mean that medics shouldn't have hurried to the hospital. I just don't believe that the inju...

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:32 pm 

Bottas 16, Kimi 17...

Voi perkele!

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:55 pm 

Oh yeah, forgot the 1994 season. Nick Heidfeld also had a testing incident at Barcelona in early 00's, where a small bird hit his helmet on the main straight. Anyway, I don't think a canopy cockpit is the solution to have. Yes, it would have helped Surtees, Massa, Hinchcliffe and Wilson, but there w...

Post subject: Re: 2015 Pocono 500
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am 

Just woke up to get to work in time. Now I'm going to be late. :cry: I remember during the race when commentator said something like "who ever put Justin Wilson back to Indycar was brilliant, he's being great today." and I got a similar weird feeling than during the Dan Wheldon's last comm...

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:35 pm 

The canopy has only one pro, protecting the driver, which is important, but there's many unsolved issues with it and some known cons, mainly the other safety issues that it generates. Rain events would be cancelled without wipers and air condition systems as canopies would get foggy due humidity and...

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:04 pm 

I'm kinda like in between of cheering for Montoya doing the real life version of Rocky Balboa and Graham Rahal winning it for his passed away team mate in Rocky IV style.

There's no easy way out.

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:40 pm 

For once the Williams mechanics are not sleepy...

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:30 pm 

Fabs wrote:
We need two British drivers fighting for the WDC so all the English media will have to chose one.

If Hamilton is either one of the two, they would pick his side due political correctness...until of course the other would come out of the closet.

Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:48 pm 

Jonny wrote:
I was being sarcastic. A) Because I like to spread my witty musings between Facebook, TBK Light and Twitter. B) Because I like attention and the need to honour my God complex persona.

We're not so different, you and I...

Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:40 pm 

JJ wrote:
Being Kimi-fan drives me soon to carry out seppuku. :(

The sword would break if you tried it.

Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:57 pm 

like in those days when Berger and Alesi grabbed some sparse victories while Schumacher and Williams monopolized the victories, just missing black wings and golden rims Fuckin' black wings and fuckin' gold rims were the best with darker shade of red and Marlboro logos on car number 27! http://blogs...

Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:55 pm 

Vettel has always been a bit of a joker. He used to troll Finnish MTV3 broadcasting team in front of the camera but also behind it. Usually he dropped Finnish comments in the interviews, even singing silly songs in Finnish. But the best was behind the cameras that our commentator Oskari Saari told b...
Page 6 of 19 [ Search found 373 matches ]