TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 9:06 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 83 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:41 pm 

McNish should have tried to bring his car back to the pits last year as well if you ask me...

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:53 pm 

BrainPain wrote:
Mattzel said that people who have a problem with how the qualifying can go somewhere else and say it. I don't think that is the right approach to a discussion forum, and definately not from a moderator.

But to be fair: did you expect anything else here??

Post subject: Re: 2012 GP2 Season
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:51 am 

Stoegi wrote:
Echti wrote:
Wait, no Safety Car for this incident??

good decision imo

Of course it is, yesterday they were brining out the Safety Car twice for lesser reasons.

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:38 pm 

They should ban any other language on team radio apart from english...

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:38 pm 

McNish saying the Maldonado/Perez incident was a 50/50 racing incident. I agree with McNish here but remember Schumacher was fully blamed for a similar accident there last year with Kobayashi: Kamui went around the outside while Schumacher lost a bit of grip and basically slid into the Sauber. The ...

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:49 pm 

I found it slightly awkward that Maldonado only got a reprimand for this, especially since the official document from the race control states "Causing a collision with Car 15 Sergio Perez." as a fact and this has resulted in (at least) a grid penalty or a drive trough in the past. Maldonad...

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:11 am 

I remember when they first changed the track in 2002, F1 Digital did a track guide with Villeneuve and he said the new track was much better than the old one (trolling, as ever Jaques!) (...) Why is it trolling!? Of course the old track was unique and certainly classic for the fans, but from a driv...

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:50 pm 

JJ wrote:
Charlie should be a man and say "Shut up, cry baby. Either you drive or you don't".

He did that as you can see.

Post subject: Re: GP3 series
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:53 am 

We even got more racing yesterday. Strange weekend.

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:47 pm 

Just noticed that Singapore has no author yet: I could do this one as well.

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:46 pm 

They had a starting light system failure at Istanbul a few years ago. I remember they had all taken their grid spots and it took agoes before the red light sequence started. Charlie had to reset the entire system first...

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:10 pm 

Unbelievable crash. And it is incredible that it is always these names that are involved in incidents: Grosjean and Maldonado.

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:20 pm 

1 thing I've noticed while watching the sky post race stuff, is that when Schumacher was battling with Vettel, he quite clearly changed his line during braking, and it was really lucky we didn't see another accident like we did at the first corner. That was incredibly stupid. I guess you are referr...

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:58 pm 

Stepped noses are out in 2013:

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/ ... 13848.html

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:17 pm 

ellis wrote:
Nah, it's special plastic barriers that interlock. Kinda like these. http://www.pensito.eu/custom-made-plast ... rier.2.jpg

http://www.tecprobarriers.com - just to be more precise...

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:42 am 

Tobias wrote:
I remember the crash of Luca Badoer (or was it Tsarazin?) in that grand prix too. (...)

Sarrazin...and that one was a very wild crash.

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:22 am 

Scotty wrote:
Any idea when the official review will be available for purchase?

7th January 2013.

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:53 am 

Codename mentioned they have no GP. That is what Tobias answered about. You know this. Stop acting like an idiot by just being difficult. I am NOT an idiot. And I didn't act like one. Codename mentioned the no GP thing in the context of the TV rights. Tobias answered which looks like Hollande is ev...

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:25 pm 

What do you guys expect when you have to build a track around an Olympic Park and have to cope with FIA restrictions!?
The Olympic Park has the priority when it is about planning the infrastructure there. No wonder why the actual track has a quite boring set of corners.

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:06 am 

Tobias wrote:
http://www.bom.gov.au/vic/forecasts/melbourne.shtml

shower or two tomorrow. Guess they will delay it until Monday just to play it safe.

Qualifying will take place on monday morning while the race will go ahead as scheduled.
Page 2 of 5 [ Search found 83 matches ]