TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:24 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 324 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:20 am 

Pretty sure Alonso knew things we don´t know yet, and thought holy shit, I have got to get out of here asap! Seb, you´re leaving? Is your seat already taken? Where is my phone.
Oscar, you want my seat? No? I get you, I´ll announce after the deadline to sign you has passed so you're free too.

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:37 pm 

webbsy wrote:
Oh really. A 17 year recall?

Edit
https://www.motortrend.com/news/ferrari ... 2005-2022/

Kind of important to be able to stop.

Mattia 'Nothing needs to change' Binotto was presumably locked in a cupboard while the decision was taken.

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:24 pm 

Bottas with traditional issues. When will he get Free Problems session? Also, grid penalty along with Verstappen, Leclerc, Norris, Ocon, and Schumacher. Should render the race quite interesting. Ok, this will be my last negative post of this race..I promise. Man they have butchered the character of ...

Post subject: Re: 2022 F3 Discussion
Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:29 am 

So a justified 5 second penalty for cutting Les Combes at the start and gaining an advantage has just been rescinded by the stewards. Jesus Christ, doesn't matter who is in there, it's always a shit show of the exact wrong decisions :O All that extra gravel and they didn't add it to the places where...

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:30 pm 

So with the CRB meeting to decide Piastri's future, I am wondering if we get the scenario if Alpine wins and then ships Piastri out to Williams anyway, then go and get Gasly leaving McLaren well and truly boned without a driver after paying out $20 million to get rid of one lol. That's probably the...

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:28 am 

Agreed, it's redic how lowly they think of Indycar

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:40 pm 

well Alpine can still buy Palou out of his McLaren contract :lol: :lol:

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:54 am 

"We definitely need more teams don't we Stefano" "No, we have a market, it is a business and it makes the teams stronger financially to be 20 instead of 24" "We need more seats for all these up and coming talented drivers to find a berth in Formula 1 though don't we?" &...

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:15 pm 

Yeah, this is why I didn't buy all the BS about loyalty and that drivers should have more respect for the teams that bring them in. Drivers have always been far more vulnerable than teams in F1, and shit like what Alpine was pulling is par for the course particularly for new drivers. The only way yo...

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:31 pm 

I sincerely hope someone just turned the F1 on for the first time, looking forward to seeing the most technologically advanced sport in the world, only to find a Dutch bloke chasing pigeons.

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:18 am 

Summary: STFU Toto.

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:02 pm 

:lol:

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:28 am 

Great Scott! Speaking of great things, they've added gravel at the exit of Parabolica and also at Variante Ascari. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FcEaYMMXwAAxLvY?format=jpg&name=orig https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FcEaWTtXEAEHf1U?format=jpg&name=orig It's like we've traveled back in 1955...well no...

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:12 am 

Anyone embedded deep enough in F1 knows that Peter Windsor's opinion isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:05 am 

So this weekend we had Italian fans booing Verstappen even though he clearly had no role in the race finishing under SC. Italian fans where singing that Verstappen's mom was a whore during practice and there where Italians going around the stands harassing people in Verstappen gear telling them to t...

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:04 pm 

You only have to read the comments on F1's social media pages. So many idiotic, toxic 'fans' either slagging off Max or Lewis (sorry, 'Lulu'). There's no common sense middle ground, where you support one driver but can still appreciate the talent of others.

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:40 am 

Perhaps it's just me but having this many races has begun to reduce the excitement of each GP weekend and they feel less important than they did when we had far fewer races because the percentage of points on offer was much higher. Good for us at work though, more races = more coolers No it isn't j...

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:25 pm 

You can use the tweet tag [tweet](link goes here)[/tweet], like so;

[tweet]https://twitter.com/McLarenF1/status/1574671684719738880[/tweet]

I do not like it. Pink and orange are difficult bedfellows and the whole thing is just too busy. And it's in aid of a crypto scam, so it feels skeezy that way as well.

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:54 am 

It is almost like they are deliberately setting things up isn't it. Shocking revelations. An American Entertainment company that owns the sport wants to turn it into NASCAR. 2026 will be the year of "The Chase". That won't pass the scrutiny. Too much money involved for manufacturers to be...

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:18 am 

Jennie Gow might be a bit delayed at arriving at Singapore as she's stuck on the runway at Heathrow after an unsafe release for a Singapore airlines plane sends it clipping the wing of another. https://twitter.com/JennieGow/status/1575222796061646850 Now they're having a committee meeting about it! ...
Page 12 of 17 [ Search found 324 matches ]