TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:36 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 324 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:40 am 

Who's the reserve driver for McLaren? Can't seem to find it anywhere. Norris is two points off a one-race ban. Wow, didn't know that. But man, his penalty was just pathetic. It was Montoya 2003 Malaysia pathetic. It was 2002 actually but the year doesn't really matter. That was Ferrari Internationa...

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:08 pm 

Came for the race and it was great,specially to see all those orange Dutchies, it was really crazy how they love Max. And it was a nightmare to get on and off the track, but luckily not with a bike, you pass them all easy cuz there is always enough space. But after my 7years abscence from a GP, ther...

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:36 pm 

well, you can always change that V6 and hybrid gimmicks to a 3.0 V10 and see where it goes

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:14 pm 

The lack of humility in this situation is really frustrating.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:15 pm 

You would think he would be a bit more circumspect considering the crash. He is carrying on like a bit of a twat isn't he. And that’s why so many dislike him. Utter disgraceful behavior. I changed channels. Didn’t want to hear his interview. Lemme guess they asked if it was a hard race after that t...

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:36 pm 

Things getting real now. Max unfollowed Lewis on Instagram :lol:

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:11 am 

webbsy wrote:
When was the last time a driver got a drive thru penalty? They used to be pretty common back in the day.

Kimi in literally the last race

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:18 pm 

Turkey and Imola last year are two that spring to mind where there were still marshals on the track. In Imola Lance Stroll went at speed past a marshal on the track and wasn't even investigated for it. Throw in the stupid amount of time lapsed at Baku this year before throwing a Safety Car for Max'...

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:05 pm 

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:13 pm 

It’s one of those moments where you’d press rewind in F1 2021 :D

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:56 pm 

What a picture.

Spoiler:

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:58 am 

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.watch-hamilton-and-verstappens-dramatic-monza-crash-in-360-degrees.2VKtHpsxsXUfN1VE7jmV1S.html Great 360 on board of both Hamilton and Verstappen. Verstappens wheel doesn't just land on Hamilton's head. It rolls along it! And just to add more to my take ho...

Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:43 pm 

Really think the team should have yanked Norris into the pits whether he wanted to or not. He can't see the radar, they can. I'm already sick of how much we're gonna have to hear Sky say the win was "taken away from him" when it was his and the team's mistake (huge mistake) to ignore the c...

Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:36 pm 

It's so weird that the last brazilian race winner is Barrichello... Wow, you're right. I was pretty sure that Massa had some wins in his last years in Ferrari, but no. His last win was this race where he lost championship to Hamilton :tumble: More to that, between 2009 and 2013 in Ferrari, he only ...

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:05 am 

the track is totally different now :8:

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:53 am 

that's like saying the refs shouldn't call offsides during the world cup final

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:06 am 

Drivers should be just focused on driving the car as fast as possible on the track they are driving on. There should never be a debate on track limits, just make it impossible for a driver to go off track. They are doing what they are paid for, use all the track to go as fast as possible. It's logic...

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:24 am 

[tweet]https://twitter.com/PiFitti/status/1467657280279781381[/tweet]

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:12 pm 

I also find it infuriating that every time an incident occurs you basically see Masi come out and say "Well I can't make any decisions it is the Stewards who do". Sounds straight out of the middling middle management handbook. We ALL have one of those managers. he's trying to look like th...

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:45 pm 

Max deserved the WDC, but not this way... This is utter b**lshit... I was fearing before race that WDC is selected by stewards decision and not by driving. And until last laps i was accepting Hamilton's WDC eventhough that wouldn't be what i wanted, but it would come fairly. Now this circus with Mas...
Page 8 of 17 [ Search found 324 matches ]