TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 4:44 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 243 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:26 am 

Oh there is the perfect Yakety Sax set up for Abu Dhabi. Bottas takes pole from Hamilton by half a tenth, Max third, Max does a very subtle forgets to break for turn one (not Schumacher obvious) takes Lewis out and is World Champion. Max can argue that is was a racing incident, thus not getting boot...

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:27 pm 

I personally don't like Hamilton, but damn I hope he takes his 8th Championship. Despite what alot of people maybe thinking, he thoroughly deserves it. Please show me a driver who says I want to be the best driver in the world in the second or third best car. Ever single driver wants the best car. S...

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:36 pm 

Well, If there was any doubt about Masi....it has been put to bed now.

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:46 pm 

Mercedes shat the bed with strategy, then the FIA dumped the whole toilet over them.

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:08 pm 

I guess this kind of outcome was highly predictable when you have the Race Director trying to be a "personality" and inserting himself into the narrative where ever he can. Case in point, having a camera on him. My Christmas wish list as a disgruntled fan....I just want consistent applicat...

Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:59 am 

Honda will continue as Red Bull's engine supplier until 2025. https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/honda-set-to-extend-direct-red-bull-supply-to-2025/7677393/ Wait, isn't one of the big reasons we have the current engine freeze is because Red Bull kicked up a huge stink saying they would be massively ...

Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:19 pm 

Is UralKali related in any way to Putin's regime, or are they penalising a private sponsor for virtue signalling just because of country of origin? Good riddance if Sochi doesn't happen this year. The only positive out of this shitfest. I doubt it though, F1 has already been to countries with activ...

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:19 am 

For those that don't have Sky Sports here is a stream that is working.

http://fomny.com/Video-2/United-kindom/ ... ort-F1.php

And the Merc side pods kinda reminds me of the Modena of 1990. The Merc does look pretty crazy. I can 100% see them being protested for sure.

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:15 pm 

Ian-S wrote:
Isn’t the entire grid vaccin….? Oh wait I was too lol

Now Ian, play nice.

I apologize for nothing!!

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:38 pm 

I alsways used to find my F1 streams on sportssurge, but they seem to be gone. :( If anyone of you has a link to a reliable list of streams or a reliable stream, please post or pm. Thanks! http://fomny.com/Video-2/United-kindom/Sky-sport/stream/Sky-sport-F1.php These work. But have to deal with the...

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:32 pm 

Crap to begin with and still crap now. We were all sold that these cars will be easier to follow, meaning more chances for overtakes, yet seems like all the passes are DRS, and worse still they are easier DRS passes. Granted, it has only been two races that don't have any passing zones to begin with...

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:03 am 

The problem for me is not the shorts........rather its those BOOTS with those shorts. I mean come on Lewis. You are just trolling at this point lol. (spoken by the man who has pretty much had the same style for the last 20 years, blue denim jeans, hoodie and work boots)

Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:25 am 

LucasWheldon wrote:
quite sure they'll say that the tarmac runoffs could prevent that, yeah right

:lol: You are sadly right

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:11 pm 

Ahhh F1. It never changes. Had no problem with the Hass - Ferrari set up when they were slow as hell. Now they are taking points off them? Ban them, ban them, ban them. But we are different of course.

Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:49 am 

I hope today is a total washout, so it will cause total chaos and calamity for the organising of the sprint race, to hopefully kill the idea of them completely. What are the protocols for a complete washout on Friday? No practice, no sprint qualy? They would either have to line the grid up based on ...

Posted: Tue May 31, 2022 9:58 am 

What about the group on here that knows he is one of the great drivers but think personally he is a bit of a tool?

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:02 am 

Yeah, those TBK.FAMEFLAME.DK channels are all mine. But I have kept the original filenames, so they are not always easily to be found, and even YouTube algorithm can't find them if they are named like 2001_f1_unknown_montecarlo.asf or IRV_MON_02.mpeg. And like you said, YouTube emphasizes new video...

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:57 am 

F1 should start getting their shit together and stop doing those qualifyings starting late. Is messing up all my saturday schedule But think about the North American viewer! Oh god, will someone think of the North American viewer? And then an American team with the biggest name in American motorspo...

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:50 am 

About Dutch Hooligans. “…Neste domingo, as mulheres voltaram a ser notícia na F-1. O dia começava na Áustria e muitas postagem em redes sociais com hashtags vinculadas ao GP reportavam uma situação de horror: mulheres sendo assediadas, agredidas, ofendidas e abusadas por homens nas arquibancadas e ...

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:56 am 

From what motorsport.com mentioned, Palou doesn't have entitlement for a Superlicence yet. I must admit, I also don't know what he would need to qualify for one. IndyCar champion should have one regardless of other performances. Palou has one. You need 40 points. The Indy Champion gets 40. It is He...
Page 10 of 13 [ Search found 243 matches ]