TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:06 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 242 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:52 pm 

Expect F1 to go there, completely fuck up the character of the circuit and then leave in 5 years. There is hardly any passing in the lower formulas there, so what do you think its going to be like for F1? It would almost be a given that they will add in a chicane at the final turn like they did for ...

Posted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:17 am 

This is how dire the current state of F1 has become....I yearn...fucking YEARN for Max Mosley to come back and ram whatever stupid shit he wants through. Instead we have limp dick Jean Todt who has done precisely fuck all in 10 years...Oh wait, no...he tried to take down Gary Hartstein for comments/...

Post subject: Re: rate f1
Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:55 pm 

If F1 just did the simple trick of adding gravel and grass run offs, then I reckon the racing wouldn't be half bad. Drivers would actually get punished for making mistakes and we wouldn't have this track limits nonsense. The whole nonsense that Martin Brundell keeps crapping on about how we would lo...

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:36 am 

Pass was hard but good racing...but seriously, what the fuck was Leclerc doing? He didn't cover the inside and then almost ran himself off the track by going too deep. He was trying to get the wide run and drive down to the next corner, but forgot to actually cover the corner. Could Verstappen have ...

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:57 am 

In regards to the video game mentality thread, I'm not blaming Correra here, as I think driving across all series is a product of the environment bought about be insane safety standards of the cars, and race tracks that encourage keeping the foot down when off the road with endless tarmac runoff.......

Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:26 am 

Chain Bear F1 did a video that neatly sums up Tilke. Yes the FIA have a set of guide lines but Tilke keeps building essentially the same track each time. So yes, the blandness is Tilke's fault. Oh, expect them halfway through re doing the new corner to adjust it for 'better flow'......meaning they w...

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:27 pm 

No he is not an idiot Scotty. As his comments say, it was a culmination of things. You know more often than not when a whole lot of little things continuously add up it is quite often the smallest trivial thing that finally breaks you. And for Ian-S it seems that that was the final thing. It looks p...

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:28 am 

A non "progressive" F1 fan here. I just can't watch these old videos anymore without feeling sad. Instead of having drivers barely able to hold onto the wheel and muscle the cars around, having to modulate the throttle, they are now able to take 130 R flat...with one hand on the wheel...cr...

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:32 pm 

Ferrari International Assistance at it's finest. Renault: Car has a minute millisecond spike in power from running over a curb giving zero performance gain. Exclusion from qualifying....also Renault, your car is completely legal and have been running a system for years but despite being completely l...

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweeks 2020
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:33 pm 

Personal opinion: I honestly think he may have suffered some sort of spinal injury. The hit was right on top of his head, but I hope to be proven wrong. If that is your "opinion", don't share it. Where you part of the medical team that took care of him? If not, come with confirmed facts o...

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:35 pm 

A whole lot of fear mongering and hysteria surrounding this virus. It is not the zombie apocalypse and the sad truth is you have a much higher chance of dying from the flu than you do of this. One thing that does cross my mind a lot. What if, in the end, half the season gets canceled over this. Wou...

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:01 am 

People who visited Italy have taken the virus back to Austria, Spain, France, Germany, Brazil... Some Serie A football games in Italy will be played without crowds, so that might be an option I guess, but would be really weird for F1, like that ! The Middle Eastern races and China would like to hav...

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:56 am 

Scotty wrote:
FIA to grant Ferrari 150 point head start to drivers to help them overcome this hardship, cars can run 7 turbos instead of 2 to overcome development delays caused by COVID-19.

And they would still fuck up and lose the drivers and constructors by over 100 points.

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:01 am 

I think he is a dick...but come the fuck on, he IS one of the all time greats. Here is a statistic for you. He has won at least 1 race every single year he has completed. 13 full seasons. No other driver has done that. That included the pretty terrible 2009 McLaren.

Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:19 pm 

Can we please have a "Daddy's Dream Team"? Stroll and Marco Andretti. Lawrence might like it cause Andretti might actually make Lance look good.

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:27 am 

I'll have a lot more respect for Lewis if he does this in Sochi. His constant criticism and veiled implications of other's who don't do exactly what he wants them to do ( they are all according to him ignorant) is what pisses me off the most about his stance.

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:18 am 

https://drivetribe.com/p/the-nasty-side-of-f1-dX8HbClKSBiVorWoNWEW0Q?iid=EjwTfDcGSsuZhqXVmmK6IQ Interesting read Felipe Nasr (and one of his mechanics) has accused Sauber of sabotaging his car to make Marcus Ericsson look better. It essentially ruined his F1 career. The irony of the whole thing was...

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:47 am 

RP uses the Merc wind tunnel don't they?? How awfully convenient if they do. I'm absolutely sure they have the paper trail to "prove" that they designed the car, but in this case when you put two and two together it equals three. I'd be interested if there are records of who is present at ...

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:46 pm 

Like all things F1 the Superlicence system is just plain dumb. So finishing 3rd in Indy Car is worth the same amount as 3rd in F3 (20 points) and same same finishing 5th in in F2!!!! and less than winning Japanese Super Formula (25)???? So by this years standings Dan Ticktum (5th F2) and David Beckm...

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:32 am 

One thing that fucking sucks of 21st century activism is how making a stand on a relevant cause has became commoditized. Sometimes it feels like people say things because they are expected too and if they don't say it they are going to be cancelled. It's almost like 13 year olds saying 'If you don'...
Page 7 of 13 [ Search found 242 matches ]