TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 2:39 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 242 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:32 am 

Could always take the Barrichello route and claim Mafia conspiracy..........

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:26 am 

Careful, this is modern day Ferrari post Schumi you are talking about. Count down to self sabotage starting in 3..2..

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:21 am 

I think if Dan tries to pass him again he won't be so generous and give Max so much breathing space like he did today. On both of those occasions when he went to the outside, despite going deep he gave Max room. Next time he might just pinch him into the corner like he did when he finally got past. ...

Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:38 am 

Looks sly at Wiliams...there is your new revenue stream. This 1988 Williams FW12 was driven by Jean-Louis Schlesser. It took Senna out of the Italian GP thus denying McLaren the opportunity to win every race...so has to be worth 5 million right?

Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 12:02 am 

People desperately want to compare his ride with that of Schumacher in Spain 94. Schumacher Spain 94: stuck in 5th gear for big part of the race, finished 2nd. So on a track where it is possible to overtake a sick car, Schumacher was stuck in one gear, managed to overcome the terrible acceleration ...

Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 3:08 am 

Scotty wrote:
Which layout will the French GP at Paul Ricard be running this year?

Which ever one that will cause the best chance of inducing an epileptic fit to the TV viewer.

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:00 am 

Here is a question. Are people turning off motorsport (cars) because pretty much every series has become sanitized and bland? No, i'm not calling for a return to space frame aluminum chassis or the like, but it just seems that across the board racing series have become...meh. A good example is the A...

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:23 pm 

If Sam Michael and Eric Boullier went to the bar to order two pints of lager for you they would come back with a Pina Colada and a Strawberry Daiquiri such is their ineptness. I will leave it up to TBK to decide who ordered which....

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:26 am 

As a business owner who has had one of our customers go into Administration while still owing us $50K, In a similar situation where potential buyers were turned away, I can say this. Fuck Vijay Mallya. If he has known that the business was going under, yet still racking up debts and delaying paying ...

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:06 am 

Got to feel for Stoffel. There is no doubt in my mind that he is a star, but being straddled with two shitboxes at the start of your career is no help. But in saying that, he hasn't turned in any performances that have elevated himself above his machinery (save for ironically his debut in Bahrain 20...

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:43 pm 

McLaren and Williams are proof that when caught in a death spiral things can go south very very quickly. Carlos Sainz as their lead driver and a guy who hasn't really impressed me all that much from F2 compared to what his hype is.

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:34 am 

@
NVirkkula
please know that while we disagree with you, continue to post. We need good discussion points around here.

Also I can't believe that I have been nodding my head in agreement with stuff Scotty has been saying lately...what the fuck is happening to me!!! lol.

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:57 am 

You know...I LOVED Mark Webber. But even I could see that he should have been given the boot after 2011 and far out welcomed his stay in F1. This isn't in hindsight, I thought that at the time as well. Kimi has the same thing written all over him as to what Webber did. Yep, he might have a good race...

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:54 am 

I kinda like it, the front wing could be improved though A concept vision for how Formula 1 cars could look in 2021 has leaked across social media ahead of the Singapore Grand Prix. F1’s managing director of motorsport Ross Brawn produced the vision for the new look grand prix car in a ‘Tech Talk’ ...

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:06 am 

Fuck Saudi Arabia. The US and the West have a massive hard on of hate for Iran, when they should in fact be 12 inches long thinking about Saudi Arabia, one of the most oppressive and dangerous nations out there.

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:34 pm 

When I was teaching English in China I once worked with a guy from the States who flipped out that someone moved his coffee cup in the break room. He left it in the sink, unwashed....someone just placed it on the rack next to the sink. Well he started carrying on about having his personal space inva...

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:47 am 

Well that extended onboard with commentary is interesting. First off Ocon did a whole lap ignoring blue flags for Hamilton (was that even investigated? looked pretty blatant), he has a look down the inside of Max at turn 3 which Max covers off, Max then get's on the radio to say that Ocon is pushing...

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:12 pm 

Let the debate begin again! It is the off season.... pk8ZrN__nmA When the sound of a hype car excites you much more than the "pinnacle" of motor racing. http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/25515581/the-aston-martin-valkyrie-v12-sounds-f1-engine-1990s I've said it before, but just imagine h...

Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:34 pm 

Coldtyre wrote:
Please show us your credentials in psychology before you venture into any more thoughts about the human mind.

I'm a keyboard warrior on the Internet, that instantly makes me an expert.

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:39 am 

Vietnam...meet Valencia, Sochi and Korea. Three of the most awesome tracks around. They are your brothers.
Page 6 of 13 [ Search found 242 matches ]