TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:04 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 617 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:29 am 

Yeah, I don't really know why Lewis is still trying to score points for a wreck a year ago that he caused and was found responsible for. Whatever you think of Max's driving, in that incident and in his response there's not a lot to criticise.

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:16 am 

Did Lewis bring it up again, or did the media ask him the question 20 times until he responded something and they used it as a headline, on which they asked Max 20 times until he responded something?

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:58 pm 

Coldtyre wrote:
Ah, forgot that qualy was today. The joys of working the Fridays from home: :D

16:59 - Turn off the laptop

17:00 - Formula 1 on TV

Uh yes. :whistling: Turn off laptop at 5. Turn on tv at 5. Not sooner. :whistling:

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:45 am 

I think if you have to choose between putting out a moving fire or prevent a burning car to roll back onto the track, I´d focus on stopping the car first too.

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:41 am 

This has to be a joke right? Toto Wolff blames Red Bull and Ferrari for F1 being ‘less entertaining’ this season Mercedes boss Toto Wolff says Red Bull and Ferrari’s dominance at the top of the leaderboard is making Formula 1 “less entertaining” this season. No team other than Red Bull and Ferrari h...

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:18 pm 

must be a fun venue to race Vespas

Post subject: Re: Modern F1 pics
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:09 pm 

shades of Imola 1989

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:15 pm 

This happens with every talented driver in history: either it's a close title and you'll have people nitpicking on the lucky/unlucky details during the championship, or it's a landslide and then it's either the superior car or others being incompetent. From about every closely lost championship (I ...

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:08 am 

Do you guys pronounce it "Porscheeeu" or "Porsch" ? I think I might be part of the worst crowd: I use the second option in the middle of a perfectly enunciated English sentence, then also shamelessly blame the French accent for it. Porscheeeu is closer, but still not right. I th...

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:14 am 

I’ve never heard anybody pronounce it any different to “ Porsch”.

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:51 pm 

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:04 pm 

omglol

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:34 pm 

EAS wrote:
Meanwhile
[tweet]

Saw the orange and for a split second thought McLaren had tried to sign Hamilton too

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:39 am 

Echoing a few other posts here, I'm not sure Piastri putting all his chips on a seat that 3 other drivers have already called dibs on is a great move, and I'm a little concerned for him even if he gets the seat. I know everyone thinks Dan just suddenly forgot how to drive the past year and a half, b...

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:53 pm 

Pretty accurate imoImage

Enviado de meu SM-G985F usando o Tapatalk

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:06 am 

EsbenT wrote:
I just love the silouette of a mid-90's F1 car.

early to mid 90s are the best looking cars IMHO

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:36 am 

Late 60's pre-wing era IMO. Not having wings really emphasises the bullet-with-wheels look, and I love the exposed engine and pipes. The resulting sideways and minor air action in the turns and over the crests just elevates it to insane.

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:30 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
So Max starting 15th. I'd rather start from pitlane given the Source shenanigans, still one of the most dangerous start corners in F1

Schumacher won from 16th here in 1995. It's especially relevant because Leclerc and Ferrari are clearly cosplaying this season as Damon Hill and Williams in 1995.

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:32 pm 

Remember when we held a "farce of the race" poll after each GP? That was back when there was at least some contention for that label. Except there wasn't contention when Maldonado was driving :p He must have been dominating the polls. After his retirement, it got more meaningful. :mrgreen...

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:37 pm 

Coldtyre wrote:
Bunch of fucking pussies

Would ironically help with the pigeon problem
Page 27 of 31 [ Search found 617 matches ]