TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 12:26 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 617 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:31 pm 

It seems Raikkonen is taking another good gamble on his tyre management skills.

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:50 pm 

Fish88 wrote:
Di Resta will get podium today.

You jinxed it.

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:52 pm 

Rubmifer wrote:
Fish88 wrote:
Di Resta will get podium today.

You jinxed it.

Vettel will win the race....

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:02 pm 

BrainPain wrote:
Lmao at people moaning about Bahrein producing boring races.

LMAO @ the people saying, it's still boring when action is happening all over the place.

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:54 pm 

Rubmifer wrote:
dr dog wrote:
Rubmifer, please keep posting.

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:12 pm 

why is it that even when dario isn't winning everything it feels like he's winning everything

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:24 pm 

I hope the FIA has been secretly working on Wipeout 2097 technology for next season as the way it's going they're going to have to find a way to hold races with no tyres at all.

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:14 pm 

The debate is whether we should go all the way to the Arctic / Amazon forest / shale gas... to dig out every last drop and burn it into the atmosphere, worsening the climate and pollution issues, or leave those, reduce consumption and start looking at alternatives right now to prepare for the after...

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:46 am 

I don't know for that particular driving experience, but you usually have a device you can alert the driver with in case of a health issue or something. You certainly want to press the button if seatbelts behave like that mid-run ! Those belts were never done up properly in the first place, if he'd...

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:04 pm 

Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:57 pm 

2006-2008 was the worst looking era BY FAR in my book. As for modern F1, you can't beat early 1990's: http://www.grandprix247.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/mclaren1990sennamonaco0jt6.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Marcoscars4life/Biler/Ferrari641-1.jpg Overall, late 50's: http://fc03.de...

Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:29 pm 

Besides, who could forget these two (in hindsight, with rose-tinted specacles, but the point still remains) beauties of unique engineering? Did you just call the 2004 Williams a beauty? out. OUT !!! Best engineering is simplicity and smoothness. http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af326/Juanh/05-9....

Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:41 am 

I loved the 1991 - 94 era of cars. To me they looked absolutely taste.

Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:42 am 

Someone post in a late 90s Champcar Reynard and be done with the thread.

Cheating, I know, but dear GOD they were beautiful cars

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:42 pm 

coldtyre wrote:
Vettel > Schumacher < Senna ~ Prost = (best driver)² + 2x(best car + best team) - (F1 era)

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:18 pm 

phil1993 wrote:
Is she a paddock regular? I've never seen her before - there's more capable Brazilian media people.

nope, globo paid some good cash to Bernie so she could be there with macarronic english

they should've brought emerson fittipaldi

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:09 pm 

I'm not sure what are you on there, coldtyre, but afaik, Ben Edwards have been BBC lead commentator for quite a while BTW, Stef posted the image I alluded to during the race(amq55 had already posted it but pretty much everyone missed it). Massa have only himself to blame for the penalty. That is as ...

Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:12 am 

Martin Brundle on twitter : "Come on Michael, give us one of those race stints at pure qualifying pace to win through, like you used to. You can do it."

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:11 am 

Do not lose hope friends. I've seen first hand the miraculous recovery of someone who suffered severe brain injury. There are reprocussions, but a perfectly happy and productive life can be lived. We must not lose faith that the great champion can triumph over this challenge as well.

Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:54 am 

Can we wait for him to die before we start posting videos, inspirationnal moments and stuff? I find it incredibly creepy to say "be strong" and then immediately post his obituary. My 2 cents. Depends on your viewpoint, can be seen as pessimistic obituary, can also be seen as a reminding o...
Page 6 of 31 [ Search found 617 matches ]