TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:19 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 553 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: 2016 Iowa Corn 300
Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:24 am 

It should be made mandatory in the regulations that one team shall be randomly designated to give Sage Karam a ride for this race.

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:31 am 

Let's wait. Current indycars look like shit, people complain a lot about their aero, yet they provide some of the most entertaining fields and road races.

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:20 pm 

I actually agree on that and I sure hope it won't be the case!! But... how can you guarantee this without experience? I used whatever minimal/incomplete/erroneous knowledge I have on an issue, then extrapolated/elaborated/hallucinated on that to reach a striking but dubious conclusion. Aren't we on ...

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:14 am 

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:48 pm 

All I'm saying is I hope no one gets hurt in the race this year I'm hoping. It should be fine, Sage Karam is not paticipating. Pretty harsh and inaccurate. Sarcasm is a thing. Black humour is a thing. Hit-and-miss jokes are a thing. I regret nothing! I like to take inconsiderate risks. Just like Sa...

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:27 am 

Now come on, some practice is mandatory, you can't just let drivers get used to the handling at 220 mph in traffic at lap one.

If they red flagged it, maybe Newgarden could've become the first driver to win a race he was injured in.

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:24 pm 

I visited the track yesterday, was in Milano and it was on my way back to the airport so I set aside a couple hours to get a look around. The whole track was surprisingly still freely accessible through the park, including the old oval and all of the grandstands. The track looks really great and som...

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:35 am 

INCIDENT INVOLVING CAR 3 (KALS) UNDER INVESTIGATION - SHORTCUT AT TURN 10

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:37 am 

What's a NOPE in the second picture? I don't like heights but if anything it shows that the whole thing is safe and you're far from the edge with a wall and a ledge. Try this natural infinite pool if you really want a nope (Devil's pool in Zimbabwe): http://www.zambezitours.com/wp-content/uploads/20...

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:45 pm 

http://www.healthguidance.org/entry/171 ... Death.html

We're straying way off-topic on a race thread the day before practice begins, and nobody gives a crap, which is hilarious and says a lot about the current state of F1 and what we all think about it.

Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:11 pm 

Yeah but we've been saying that after Hamilton's bad streak of the early season, and that he would quickly pick up momentum and lead not to ever be caught again, yet it didn't happen yet and we're in the last third of the championship. Championship is still close and it doesn't matter why/how it hap...

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:59 am 

I like it. A lot of people love them some hate-rivalry, but don't give enough credit that of Rosberg/Hamilton. They despise each other. They don't look at each other during interviews, and keep throwing little jabs at each other in their answers. If this was an era where we didn't have direct access...

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:37 am 

The car would need to refuel every 10 laps, changing the tyres would require a special custom wrench at twice the normal price, and there would be micro-transactions for DRS use.

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:38 am 

You mean, like that race at Suzuka where he had a very solid drive against Hamilton in pouring conditions? I dislike Rosberg on a deep level, he has no humour, can't take a joke, looks like Britney, and always talks between his teeth with that look of disgust on his face whenever he fails to answer ...

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:40 pm 

What if the inside of the corner is flat and the outside becomes more and more banked, therefore creating multiple lines that would be equally fast? Some ovals have progressive banking, Homestead has that I think in order to promote side-by-side racing. It's a very tiny difference though, about one...

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:45 pm 

Do you guys remember that PS One game, "Rollcage"? http://img1.game-oldies.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/snaps/sony-playstation/rollcage-stage-ii-ntsc-u-slus-00867.png?itok=MQ635OCS It had a ridiculously off-cambered corner (45 deg) on a suspended track. You had to take it ju...

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:07 pm 

It's Hamilton's fault if we disagree.

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:40 am 

So... is McLaren going to have a Suzuka Special this weekend? THIS IS OFF TOPIC, JOE :lol: Seriously though, Alonso is getting a new spec engine this weekend. No word on it using exotic fuels and monster boost to develop another 500bhp before grenading, though :x XaoguXXgeGk On a side note, Verstap...

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:32 am 

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:24 pm 

Fabs wrote:
Aaand this one is going to suck as well.

There is no downvote button on the TBK forum, so thought I may as well thank you for this just to click on something and show my disapproval somehow.
Page 9 of 28 [ Search found 553 matches ]