TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:58 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 65 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:03 am 

Just stumbled across this in the classic tbk: How F1 drivers and personalities might respond to the question "Why did the chicken cross the road?" Alain Prost: "For sure the chicken crossed the road, but for me it was not as interesting as chickens crossing the road 10 years ago"...

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:00 pm 

haha, and good luck promoting a women series in Qatar and Bahrain :lol:

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:57 pm 

http://imgur.com/a/S7RTJ

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:26 pm 

There's no need to justify the race, I've already said it was an awesome race. The point being is that we keep bitching about how poor the current races are whereas in actual fact we get racing and overtaking through the field. During the 1989 race, the excitement (other than outside influences and...

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:48 pm 

Best moment of the Silverstone GP so far :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you FOM.

Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:54 pm 

Too bad the latest crash wasn't caught well, looks big.

Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:44 pm 

Posted: Sat May 28, 2016 5:26 pm 

HOLY COW :8: :8: :8: Just saw a picture of the crash !!!

Glad to see he is okay.

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:41 am 

TV times Wednesday: Free Practice – Eurosport 1 (16:00–20:00) Qualifying 1 – Eurosport 1 (22:00–23:55) Thursday: Qualifying 2 – Eurosport 1 (19:00–21:00) Qualifying 3 – Eurosport 1 (22:00–23:55) Saturday: Warm Up – Eurosport 1 (9:00–10:00) Ferrari Challenge – Sky Sport 3 Italia GT3 Le Mans Cup + LMP...

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:57 pm 

aerogi wrote:
and what is a 'd-rate' issue?

Something to do with the deployment of the energy recovery I think.

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:43 am 

I may be in the minority here, but I would have rather see Vettel, Kimi, Hamilton and Verstappen all be DNFs, or at least have had a trundle through a gravel trap at turn 1 than see the end of this race. Kimi and Verstappen both made the exact same mistake twice. To me that is unacceptable. As far a...

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:44 pm 

Anyone else seen Heineken's first F1-themed ad? Considering the obvious issues with a beer company sponsoring something centered on driving, this is quite a brilliant take: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV6gygNPetU How many other companies advertise their product by showing someone refusing to us...

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:01 pm 

Is there even a regulation saying your not allowed to insult officials? I think Verstappen's penalty was fair, He clearly braked way too late & ran off which gave him an advantage. Yes Vettel wasn't alongside but if Verstappen had braked in the right spot he likely would have been alongside. Reg...

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:08 pm 

Unfortunately Irvine was a lazy git and brought absolutely nothing to Jaguar other than his name. Webber did far more to grow that team and give it some confidence. That's half true. Irvine's attitude wasn't very good but Jaguar nee Ford were the reason why the team were abysmal, not the drivers or...

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:07 pm 

f1 has lost all the interest on me and i don't know if it's me or formula 1, i may have watched 3 races this year. People getting old change, so it could easily be me. but i don't know, it looks like f1 nowdays is something that can have appeal only on wannabe engineers. the sporting side of it is a...

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:47 pm 

I explored the relationship of the number of overtakes and TBK ratings (starting from 2013). It can be said that overtaking predicts (p < . 01) rating: rating = 0.027*overtake + 4.408. So in order to have rating 9 or higher requires at least 170 overtakes :lol: http://jjserver.pp.fi/TBK3/tbk_rating_...

Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:03 pm 

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:26 pm 

I saw this on DNPQ's Twitter

Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:31 pm 

I see this francise turned the other way around to be more usual. For example my wife constantly asks from me why I'm watching F1 and why it's so important. And in 2018 I'm not sure I can convince her anymore. And answering the question, would I recommend F1 to anyone is same as with many of you. I ...

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:01 am 

Page 3 of 4 [ Search found 65 matches ]