TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:19 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 217 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat May 18, 2019 3:15 pm 

NASCAR seems to think fans just want to see side by side racing somewhere in the field. Even if it’s for 12th place that’s good enough for them. NASCAR might as well not count laps or positions and just let the cars go around the track in a timed session if that’s what they think is important. Absol...

Post subject: Re: 103rd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 6:11 pm 

I don't want to be that guy but I want to also be that guy.

I don't care if the halo looks like the giant football helmet on an injury cart from 1997, these drivers need protection in the cockpit ASAP.

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:23 am 

You want the Marc version of that episode? Here’s two guys wrecking a perfectly good airplane for no reason and almost killing the only real racin left in America.

Cause of accident? Not real racin.

NTSB recommendations: more real racin, more posting

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:58 pm 

Ian-S wrote:
Barstool?

Barstool sports. Google then and their controversies.

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:27 am 

Matt

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:24 pm 

AAARGGHHHWHATTHEFUCK

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:24 pm 

Personally speaking I’m really excited to see the Pontiac Sunfire back in NASCAR competition.

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:43 pm 

I hope Kligerman wins.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:13 am 

I wonder if NASCAR plans on doing anything about the hood flaps flying off every other car. There’s gotta be some sort of advantage created from that. Maybe they’re waiting to see someone in the stands losing an arm from a carbon fiber frisbee.

Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:48 am 

Have big giant stupid accidents gone down since the rule? No. Have cars not willing to go below the yellow line caused accidents? Yes. Will getting rid of the line cause more accidents? No. Will drivers driving like stupid assholes continue to junk the entire field by the end of every race? Yes.

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:14 pm 

Well look how Kyle raced Almirola today. I can’t imagine anyone working for someone who gets all butthurt and junks 6 cars because he got passed 150 laps from the end of the race.

Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:57 am 

So... Atlanta metro will have two theme parks, turn the track into the pre-97 oval with the old seats reinstalled and gambling in Georgia?

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:57 pm 

Dick pills, get your dick pills here. Wash it down with Crowne Royal and PAIN RELIEF!? OH JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH GET THE SNAKE HANDLERS, THE DEVIL HIMSELF IS UPON US AND THE ENTIRE NRA 500.

Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:10 am 

I mean... he did get that xfinity championship, he even won more than 0-1 races to get the championship.

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:40 pm 

Caution is out they left the battle at the beach tires out

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:58 pm 

Dorf just won the Minsk 2

Post subject: NA$CAR at Vegas
Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:46 pm 

ya this is going on this weekend too.

trucks later on 0300Z

nationalwide tomorrow 2200Z

nextel cup sunday 2130Z

all times in zulu

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweeks 2020
Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:39 pm 

I’m just curious in any form of Motorsport or sport in general have we ever had a situation like this where the driver/athlete condition is kept unknown for so long but two days later is walking out of the hospital. Just a few days before the wreck Jay Bouwmeester had his deal during a game and it w...

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:18 pm 

Had to google a few of the names in the lead for this one. Disappointed that T. Player in the #96 car didn’t make it.

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:51 pm 

I think some of you are underestimating the damage caused by this. This goes beyond just a word. This is the same sport that had to ask fans to stop flying confederate flags at the track. The same sport that intentionally wrecked Wendell Scott. The same sport that brought drivers and executives to a...
Page 9 of 11 [ Search found 217 matches ]