TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:57 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 189 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:40 am 

You can't just get rid of Mazepin for his comments and then go to GP's such as Saudi Arabia, Russia, China and Bahrain lol. Hypocritical much? #WeRaceAsOne the criticizm is well deserved and necessary. i'm glad people are willing to have dialogue over these issues of injustice, as uncomfortable as ...

Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:01 am 

Please don't feel personally attacked when a group of people who happen to share the same opinion as you about a driver (or any societal issue) are called out for acting racist. These people don't need defense, and certainly not from sensible people. Just remain honest in your opinion and keep defen...

Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:02 am 

Please don't feel personally attacked when a group of people who happen to share the same opinion as you about a driver (or any societal issue) are called out for acting racist. These people don't need defense, and certainly not from sensible people. Just remain honest in your opinion and keep defe...

Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:15 am 

God forbid they tackle the real issues....... We need a term for this line of argument, trying to argue that because one questionable change is being made, F1 isn't doing anything else to solve "the real issues". It's not like there's a wholly new car coming next year to address the inabi...

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:01 am 

At least, Imola's scenery is quite charming and it is a beauty to watch. Don't think it will be as nice as in the autumn, but still worth it. I don't get this. It's Formula 1 not National Geographic. If you want scenery go watch a travel show. I'd take an awesome race at a featureless track like Ba...

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:55 am 

Bottas=shit driver

That's all there is to say on that incident. :lol:

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:37 pm 

Haha....."George, this is Toto.......If you want any shot at the drive next year repeat after me....Bottas did nothing wrong, Bottas did nothing wrong"

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:10 am 

Just as a side note, I don't think anyone suggesting anyone else is racist should have any place on this forum. Hope we've still got mods around that agree.

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:39 pm 

NVirkkula, aren't you taking this too seriously? It doesn't matter at all what's people's view on Bottas-Russell accident. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. So what if they're biased or have hidden agenda? Let them. It doesn't mean anything.

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:28 am 

Imagine getting a Joey Hand from Jim Hurtubise

Posted: Mon May 03, 2021 10:00 am 

This is getting pretty off-topic.

Posted: Mon May 03, 2021 10:23 am 

Those are from my conversations I had on twitter with that journalist back in July/August 2019. That's all deleted now so I can't do anything about it and this is stuff you won't find on Onet/WP or whatever else in Polish media. Sokół? If it was a public conversation, I find it quite strange no Pol...

Posted: Mon May 03, 2021 12:19 pm 

This is like Scotty vs NVirkkula all over again, or like Scotty vs anyone who has a different opinion than him, or like Scotty vs anyone who treats Scotty the same way Scotty treats other members. Now please delete these last 2 pages so we can discuss MotoGP again. Forgive me for not wanting this f...

Posted: Mon May 03, 2021 12:24 pm 

I told you I can't show you the deleted tweets so what else do you want me to do? As for Russell, my opinion on him is quite clear and I'm not gonna change it because of TBK mainstream vote. The fact Toto Wolff dragged him thru the mud in public after Imola shows he's not gonna have it all smooth s...

Posted: Sat May 29, 2021 6:45 pm 

NVirkkula wrote:
Kimi is not being rude and comes along fine with his mechanics, even helps them out sometimes maintaining the car.

Hamilton on the other hand is pretentious c**t who's been lucky to have the longest streak with the best damn car in the grid with unquestionable number one driver status.

lol

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:53 am 

Just kill F1 and deduct 1 from F2 and F3, problem solved.

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:15 am 

mclaren2008 wrote:
<twitter quote>

says the dude who pulled this move :whistling: :whistling:

Ugh, stop with the fucking whataboutism. Try and debate an incident on its own without bringing in completely unrelated history. Yes, we see you can find things on the internet, very clever.

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:43 pm 

He could hardly stand during the champagne spraying. If he was acting, he's a bloody good actor.

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:09 am 

NVirkkula wrote:
I didn't call his health condition claim bullshit

and

NVirkkula wrote:
Or you know, he might have just made it up to get attention.

literally in the same post [emoji38]

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:31 pm 

I didn't call his health condition claim bullshit and Or you know, he might have just made it up to get attention. literally in the same post [emoji38] I'm going to go waaaaayyyyyy out on a limb here and assume that one of the most prominent sportspeople in the world might not need to make things u...
Page 9 of 10 [ Search found 189 matches ]