TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:57 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 189 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: rate f1
Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:43 am 

Complaining ≠ lack of interest. I complain because I care. I've watched F1 for as long as I remember, and I can't see a day when I'll stop watching it, however bad it gets. Bad F1 is better than no F1. The whole "stop watching it then" argument is like the local council responding to compl...

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:24 am 

You hate him, we get it.

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:15 am 

Yeh, but what about for rest of world, most of us including myself will have to to go to work on monday. Unless i take a day off. Wich im sure my boss wont give it to me when i tell he for what i need it Tough titties. Poor you who can't watch someone else working because their job got disturbed by...

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:57 pm 

I'm still failing to see what's "progressive" about Liberty beyond banning grid girls tbh It's about how you portrait the women who are there. If the only women in the spotlight during an F1 transmission are hot women, you might not be welcoming women who are truly interested in the sport...

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:39 pm 

Scotty wrote:
Ian-S wrote:
@EAS's answer was so much better and dare I say it, says more about you than it does him.

Is the air thin up there in your ivory tower?

My tower is made from ethically sourced Quinoa and Soy Beans I'll have you.

So what you're saying is you are the original SoyBoy, yes?

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:52 pm 

Yeah but it's not hard to achieve when your competition is miles back, made all the much easier when the rules don't change during your most dominant years. I don't hate Lewis, and it's been cool watching him develop, but he does seem to get overly fawned over by certain people or organizations, li...

Posted: Sat May 02, 2020 9:00 am 

Great.

Then it's all settled.

Post subject: Re: Who's the GOAT of F1?
Posted: Sat May 09, 2020 4:31 pm 

So that proves why Schumacher will never be the greatest of all time. It always brings forth discussions about how much he cheated or deliberatly ran into other people. He was good, he was fast, but he has too much bagage. Senna could be an asshole too. Senna ran into other people (but Suzuka 90? I ...

Posted: Sat May 09, 2020 4:12 pm 

What you've got here is old guys in the dying embers of their careers jealous of the young guys coming through, disguised as pretending it's "just a game" or F1 jealousy Kanaan should've retired 2 years ago and Pageneud hasn't got long left either. They just wish they were back being Lando...

Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 10:24 am 

IIRC only COTA is Grade 1 in the entire united states Someone put out a video on this recently, I forgot his name, but circuits don't need to be grade 1 to be granted F1 status. There's like, a million exceptions to the rules, one major one is that if races have been run on the circuit for a long p...

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:30 am 

iks wrote:
Lewis, for all intents and purposes, is just another white F1 driver.

What the fuck???

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:25 pm 

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:50 pm 

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:28 pm 

typical f1 fans. you get to see a new venue and you're still unhappy.

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:32 am 

Why should he stop?

Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:12 am 

only those who do more and know better have a right to criticize lewis.

even if all lewis did was use his platform to create awareness for a single issue, he would still be doing more to make this world a better place than 90% of the members in this forum

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:54 am 

Also is anyone else curious what shitposting user XQR used to be before he was clearly banned and came back under a different name?

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:34 am 

Scotty wrote:
The flashes of brilliance he had at Monaco, he nearly got podiums in the Force India twice.

Well, he apparently ran out of that brilliance at Monaco, considering the McLaren incident.

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:00 pm 

I've often thought that this season would actually be pretty exciting, if you pretended that the Mercedes and Verstappen didn't exist. I came up with a quick calculation of how the championship might look (excluding fastest lap points). The answer is a six way title fight! 1. Albon 125 2. Ricciardo ...

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:21 pm 

I'd like to see Lewis in a car that's only 2nd or 3rd best. He's clearly one of the best drivers that we've seen in our lifetimes, and I think we could appreciate that talent more if he had to fight harder each race. That's like saying Leo Messi should transfer to Sheffield Wednesday and win the pr...
Page 8 of 10 [ Search found 189 matches ]