TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 8:00 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 44 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:39 am 

Q1 and Q2 were entertaining in my opinion. Just to see teams go full retard was fun to see. Q3 was weird. A one lap shoot out for the top 10 would be more fun. They wanted unpredictability? They got the exact opposite and then some. Just give only two sets of ultra softs, one set for practise and on...

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:53 pm 

And then we end up with this (not mine)

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:21 pm 

I don't understand why Williams and whoever else it is (Force India?) are so up in arms about Haas. Williams, like so many other 'true' constructors in the 70s, bought their way in with a ready-made chassis, basically adding only a DFV and Hewland gearbox. Http://m.hupu.com/bbs/15885755.html The ar...

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:48 am 

Seems like nobody remembers Michèle Mouton whenever this whole "women can't drive on the same level as men" discussion comes up. I'm pretty confident Group-A WRC took a lot more strength, reflexes and ability to ignore self-preservation than today's bubblewrapped version of F1 does. Rally...

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:00 pm 

:slaphead: Discussing with facts is not wanted. I know it's a huge argument in tennis, and i never can understand it if they play less. Less in sets, less in time. It's like two persons work the same job, but the woman only has to work 3 days in a week and the man 5. I'm not sure what kind of twiste...

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:18 pm 

Drs on such a long straight? This would have been perfect non drs weekend.

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:15 pm 

Button is worthless beside Alonso. The guy can be unbeatablein a great car, but in am average car, he is nowhere. And all this crap about his experience helpi.g the team help forward. Well, Mclaren is still nowhere, so great references there. He is still good for sponsors. If it wasn't for Brawn, he...

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:40 am 

I know that. The ideal race, the ideal race time is usually minding your own business until the latest pit stops. But it still still looks like a bunch of pensioners not trying to loose their teeth....

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:22 pm 

ziomkris96 wrote:
Race Control under investigation - trying to investigate everything in this race

Except blatantly cutting a corner...

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:23 pm 

LOL @ Kvyat penalty. How very selective and random of the stewards. As usual.

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:47 pm 

So wait. Lewis lifts his brake at the start, with the whole field on his tail. No investigation whatsoever. Now, in a fight where the overtaking party is not in front, it's an incident? And the Kvyat penalty gives how partial the whole thing is. It's a disgrace for the rules. Rules are rules, they s...

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:49 pm 

Nico moved over in Monaco,and Hamilton has never done so when asked. So, yeah, Rosberg is more mature. Apparently, being egoistic is a quality all of a sudden. That's what's wrong with the world.

Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:32 am 

Imagine this to be the grid: 1. Max Verstappen NED Red Bull - TAG 1m 50.491s 2. Felipe Massa BRA Williams - Mercedes 1m 52.086s 3. Lance Stroll CAN Williams - Mercedes 1m 52.507s 4. Carlos Sainz ESP Toro Rosso-Renault 1m 52.840s 5. Romain Grosjean FRA Haas-Ferrari 1m 53.039s 6. Daniil Kvyat RUS Toro...

Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:18 pm 

IN the end, it will be cancelled and then everybody is pointing fingers to each other and wonder how it could have been prevented. The new owners return to the US in shock and will sell F1 to the teams.

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:34 pm 

Well, Hamilton has never been in a non-race winning car. Almost half of his pole positions came in 2014-2016, in three seasons, compared to the rest in 7 seasons, this season not counting. Sure, he has an amazing one lap pace, but he would be nowhere near that record of his first season were a gener...

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:19 pm 

Bottas did the same in Barcelona. Braking early, seeing that he's going to be passed and then try to get back again. Brilliant 2nd driver. Off course Lewis is happy with him. He probably won't win another race.

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:16 pm 

Still unbelievable Bottas his clumsiness not costing him anything. But I'm glad he didnt back Vettel up. RBR's luck is all going to Ricciardo's side, he's behind Verstappen on speed more then not this season, yet he's finishing the races. I hope verstappen's luck changes soon.

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:03 pm 

You're assuming the FIA never lies and the media reports it correctly. Look at the onboard from Hamilton, you can see his RPM is dropping as clear as day, thus decelerating.

Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:14 pm 

Will he hire Jacques Villeneuve as a first driver again? Perhaps Jos Verstappen can make a come back also for a few races, Nostalgia Racing Team.

Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:47 pm 

That's silly, if it costs the other person something, then it is worthy of a penalty, otherwise not. That's like going through a red light in the middle of the night and not getting a fine because it bothered no one. Or blasting through double waved yellows and not being punished because no one got ...
Page 2 of 3 [ Search found 44 matches ]