TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 4:29 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 7 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:57 pm 

Jesus Christ I hate those sidepod pieces in front of the rear tires so fucking much. The car would be at least tolerable without those. But with them it just looks fucking stupid. :yuk: Also notice how it's becoming less and less 'just a chassis'? This was meant to be just a chassis which Dallara s...

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:56 am 

mclaren2008 wrote:
If Carl does win it wouldn't be the first time that the championship winner's only win was at Las Vegas

That might actually mean something if they had been racing at Vegas prior to '98. With just 13 or so races there, who cares?

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:04 am 

Here is the video I DID get of Joe's run, it was shortly after he ran an even faster lap. I was still shaking a bit because my adrenaline was going hardcore after seeing him run through 3-4 a good bit faster than in this video, and in a shower of sparks. If you turn the volume up you can here him li...

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:57 pm 

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:41 pm 

People can say about Reid what they want, but what I will always remember is how well he handled Wheldon's death.

Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:53 am 

Great jacket Helton; you steal it from Big Enos Burdette?

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:15 am 

I saw the truck series entry list. There are 38 entries. Travis Kvapil will be driving the #50 truck for MAKE Motorsports.
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 7 matches ]