Search found 30 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: Local Racing Discussion
Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:21 am 

A few clips from Dominion Raceway on May 7th:

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:57 pm 

I decided to make the full 2015 Hampton Heat 200 from Langley Speedway available on youtube:

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:20 pm 

I've upload another full race to youtube. The 2015 Mischa Sell Memorial Limited Late Model race from Ace Speedway on October 18th. There were two 15 lap heat races to fill out the field and a 100 lap feature with caution laps not being counted. I believe 26 cars started the feature race. DE655jKkqlo

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:39 pm 

Another factor to consider is that about 15 years ago you pretty much had to watch a race live or be in attendance if you really wanted to know what happened. You can now watch highlights on youtube before the race is even over, see constant social media updates, and see live scoring online. There's...

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:09 pm 

Here's one of my multi-camera edits from Thursday night's race, Tyler Hughes and Danny Edwards Jr. crash hard in Turn 2:

Posted: Wed May 20, 2020 2:11 am 

The old race they showed instead was badass (1985 Late Model Sportsman/Busch Series at Bristol). If they keep showings gems like that I hope every race gets rained out.

Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 5:51 pm 

I had left NASCAR for dead years ago. I couldn't be bothered to watch a race even if I didn't have any plans that day. The only reason I've been watching is because of extreme boredom. It's really hard for me to see past all of the gimmicks and just enjoy watching a race. The old Busch race they sho...

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:33 pm 

This is rough for everyone at Langley, the drivers, the staff, the fans... Shawn has been a competitor at the track for decades and helped many people along the way. Spending a number of years roaming around the pits, I knew Shawn, I know his older daughter who was often there to cheer him on, and h...

Post subject: Re: 104th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:40 pm 

I understand that safety is paramount, but if he had been seriously injured I'm sure the Medical staff would have communicated that and they would have stopped the cars. We saw him climb out of the car himself so he obviously wasn't seriously injured, though I'm sure he didn't feel great once the ad...

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:19 pm 

I've been posting a lot of old races to my YouTube channel. With the closure of Southside Speedway I pulled this Late Model race out of the archives. It was one of the wildest nights at the track I can remember.

Page 2 of 2 [ Search found 30 matches ]