It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 5:55 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 298 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:09 am 

Spot the F1 personality

Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:06 am 

Not all is well it seems, drivers seem to be getting suppressed as to their real thoughts on the cars

https://www.speedcafe.com/2023/03/13/an ... -to-blame/

Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:25 am 

And now this from SvG's Facebook Sorry for this long post, I thought I'd share some thoughts seeing as I kept most things to myself yesterday. Most people probably have noticed I have been pretty quiet publicly over the past couple of months. My purpose of writing this is not to 'explain myself' nor...

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:26 am 

Man, thank god there wasn't a recovery vehicle there

Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:58 am 

Just realised it was the 20 year anniversary of me starting to watch F1 the other day! Imola 2003 :flag:

Here's an Illustration I actually drew about a decade ago but only got around to finishing it recently that marks that race :flag: :flag:

Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:22 am 

Just realised it was the 20 year anniversary of me starting to watch F1 the other day! Imola 2003 :flag: Here's an Illustration I actually drew about a decade ago but only got around to finishing it recently that marks that race :flag: :flag: Nice one. If I start something and it isn't done within ...

Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:54 pm 

That split livery CSL is a good idea. Really creative stuff overall. Thank you! My goal is to create quite colourful/funky designs, so I oddly enough find doing the backgrounds some of the hardest parts. Eventually I would like to sell them as prints etc. Here's a larger version. (I suppose I shoul...

Posted: Sun May 07, 2023 9:16 pm 

Jenson had MASSIVE UNDERSTEER, Lewis had TYRES ARE GONE BONO... Max just hasn't settled on one thing yet :lol: Just needs to set the fastest lap immediately after complaining and he'll be there! Perhaps he's reviving the Mansell trend of "something must be wrong all the time, every time" ...

Posted: Mon May 08, 2023 6:18 am 

I just think Pirelli need to bring random tyres to the races, that way teams have no idea what they'll be allocated

Posted: Tue May 09, 2023 9:15 am 

Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:18 am 

So Charles is another drive who's ventured into music and his stuff seems pretty decent! He's made it into the top 10 on the iTunes charts

Can't seem to embed the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36f-Q41 ... lerc-Topic

Post subject: Re: 107th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 21, 2023 2:41 am 

Soul Reaver wrote:
Is Kyle Larson going to race? What's his car?

Next year

Posted: Tue May 23, 2023 10:01 pm 

RtN wrote:
Holy shit. They worked it out.

Love to see when the competition/sport side gets put before the commercial side

Posted: Tue May 23, 2023 10:00 pm 

For the benefit of those that can’t watch, what happened? She woke up one morning in intense pain with headaches, could barely walk etc. and it turned out she had a massive infection in her spine, so there was an emergency operation where it sounds like they cut the top off her spine to get access,...

Posted: Wed May 24, 2023 3:00 am 

What a special thing for Colton to do

Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:39 pm 

The pitstop boys are back with a new one :lol:

Post subject: Re: Chicago
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:34 am 

It's moments like this which makes me love motorsports so much

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:39 pm 

The new layout literally produces great racing year on year. On paper it shouldn't, the mickey mousey section simply shouldn't..... but it does, and we get often treated to cars going side by side for almost an entire lap as the corners for whatever reason just lend themselves to one another. This l...

Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:11 pm 

As much as I want to see Ricciardo do well, he just hasn't been the same driver over the last few years. No idea if it's the latest cars not suiting his driving style, or a massive confidence issue at McLaren. Hopefully he will go well at Alpha Tauri, but it's a terrible car. Earlier this year it w...

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:40 am 

This meme literally sums up Rossi I think, no guesses at to which one he was

Page 13 of 15 [ Search found 298 matches ]