TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 4:39 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1464 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:51 am 

It's disgusting to kick a rookie out at mid-season. Only the worst offences should warrant that, or a very obvious lack of performance or motivation. It's really strange to see this being sort of normalised because it's inline with the RB philosophy, or because it makes some obscure sense for the fu...

Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:32 pm 

Amazing driving. Dismal officiating.

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:50 pm 

Did hear talk that the Tyre Warmer ban has been postponed to 2025 "at least"

JESUS CHRIST, these guys need to watch some other series and realise no tyre warmers doesn't=instant crashes and death :roll:

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:32 pm 

If you want to read something really ridiculous, look at any discussion over on Reddit about banning tire warmers. The people on the F1 subreddit act like F1 cars are so completely unique that the laws of physics drastically change and there's no way they could ever complete a lap without everybody ...

Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:47 pm 

Tristar 7AT wrote:
...Optics are everything and Gragson liking memes about the most racially charged event in American history since the assassination of MLK will never fly...

Rodney King might like a word about that.

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:18 pm 

Surron did nothing wrong there, he kept it straight and Cook slid into him

If he gets a penalty for that....seriously....

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:30 pm 

At the end of the day, NASCAR is an oval series and should be racing on an oval wherever possible, esp when 1) the oval in question is arguably the most prestigious oval on earth, and 2) the alternative is a flat, fiddly, mickey mouse course.

Post subject: Re: Daytona
Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:34 am 

Well say goodbye to the remainder of grass on the backstretch at Daytona. Gonna look like the Talladega back stretch when they come back for the 500. I hate when they remove grass, I love the aesthetic look of it at tracks but I understand why they remove it for pavement

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:50 pm 

Keeping Sainz out AND keeping him in front of Leclerc. Ferrari strategy intensifies

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:06 pm 

DANICA

*shuts down stream*

Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:12 pm 

hahaha just caught up, Rocketpowredmohawk or whatever his name is on YouTube is going to have an aneurysm laughing at Lance ‘window lickerr’ Stroll’s antics, what an absolute waste of a seat he is, how long has that corner been there? How many people crashed there until today? In fairness, you can'...

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:07 am 

amq55 wrote:
Stroll is fit to race.

physically maybe...... :whistling:

Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:55 am 

I can see Horner is doing more visits on the podium than when he was driving in F3000

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:50 pm 

Jessica Hawkins tested the 2021 Aston at the Hungaroring. First woman to test a car since Calderón in 2018 and first LGBT (that we know of) driver since Mike Beuttler in the early 70's. Which only gets attention because she´s a woman. As it should, until it becomes the norm. Or not because it shoul...

Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:43 pm 

Danica is one of those drivers that I wish faded into obscurity after retirement. But we get this and TV that likes putting her in front of a camera with a microphone so she can offer her "analysis".

Post subject: Re: DEGA - Trucks & Cup
Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:25 pm 

Don’t forget Crafton also said “I’ll finish you off in homestead you little fucker” (it’s at the end of one of the videos). This modern “let’s punish everybody equally” policy is bullshit too, Crafton started it, therefore he shoulders 100% of the responsibility for what happens after. If you are g...

Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:06 pm 

Crafton's post has all the hallmarks of "I'm lucky my part of the incident didn't get recorded so I can create whatever narrative I like" about it His PR team obviously are working overtime now to smooth things over, and that's what they'll cling to "well, there's actually no evidence...

Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:52 am 

A 23XI photographer backed up Sanchez's account as well, and nobody's corroborating Crafton's story. If it had played out the way Matt said and there was an argument that led to the first punch, guaranteed in a Talladega race weekend garage someone would have their phone on it earlier. The fact that...

Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:31 am 

Now FOM has to approve it. Basically this is just the FIA removing themselves from an upcoming lawsuit. FOM and the other teams will reject them. Andretti sues and since the FIA approved them, they cant be sued as well. The teams' veto is only about the money. Everything else is bull jive. They are...

Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:28 pm 

If it's anything like the world cup they'll have a grandstand filled with migrant labourers from Nepal and Bangladesh wearing orange shirts and waving dutch flags.
Page 71 of 74 [ Search found more than 1464 matches ]