TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:43 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 31 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:11 am 

He had It coming...but let's see if they do the same should Verstappen get caught in a similar incident...
Oh, wait he has already done that...but calling somebody "mongoloid" is apparently totally fine.

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:12 pm 

Chris A wrote:
This method of broadcasting is so fucking tiresome. You can give the viewers a glance or two at the scene without showing all the grisly details.

Unless the scene is grisly even at a gance or two. I hope it's not the case, though.

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:57 pm 

Gap under 1 second from pole for the Peugeots. Not bad.

Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:26 am 

Needs a stronger catch fence... Or maybe gravel right up to the edge of the track instead of all that asphalt out there that doesn't do shit when you have no brakes. That would be an universal solution for car racing. But curiously the top 20 drivers in the sport, who have no problem whatsoever rac...

Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:24 pm 

Gaara wrote:

Harsh cos it's gravel and not a car park there.

In the rare case where going over track limits is already a time penalty, I really don't see the point.

He didn't gain any advantage, he probably lost a tenth or so.

Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:15 am 

Video :8: :8: :8:

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:24 pm 

GT3 car crashing to avoid a LMP3 backmarker.

Emotions only the Le Mans Cup can give.

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:48 pm 

I guess they had competing offers from Monza & Imola. Being Monza scheduled at a completely idiotic timeframe (heatwave/severe weather-prone period and with a lot of locals going on holidays far away from Northern Italy), it is possible that ticket sales figures weren't that high. It was widely...

Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:11 pm 

deggis wrote:
MotoKris1 wrote:
I hear Indy commentator on my Eurosport EN stream. Wasn't expecting that

SpeedTV comms circa 2008 :lol:

We just need Dorsey Schroeder and Justin Bell from the pits for the full throwback.

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:51 pm 

pending wrote:
Gaara wrote:
Herta just pipped Rahal for pole

Something I've never thought I'd read in 2023

That Shell car has always had a tast livery. Way better than the Miller Lite one.

Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:09 am 

You can clearly see more people already on the grandstands during saturday free practice than during last year's race day. Such is the impact of Ferrari. People were crowding outside their hospitality in the paddock to get autographs and selfies with Pierguidi and Giovinazzi, something that certainl...
Page 2 of 2 [ Search found 31 matches ]