TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 6:25 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 114 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2016
Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:33 pm 

Apparently there will be another new format for Daytona 500 Qualifying on Sunday; TBA this afternoon.

Also, NASCAR has mandated a MIN speed of 175 mph at all times during practice. Sounds like another group-ish format coming?

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:56 pm 

46 cars so far on the Xfinity entry list, 43 trucks so far on their entry list

Both have been added to the main post.

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:24 am 

Underdogfan wrote:
Here comes a bless the jesus and the holy mother.

Called it

Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:14 pm 

Guys, I hate doing this, power hungry shithead mod and all, but could we move the political discussion to the American politics thread? I'd kind of like to getting back to discussing racing here.

How about that low downforce package, huh?

Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:37 pm 

http://cricfree.sx/update/live9/stream58.php

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:17 pm 

That was a heck of a battle between Larson and Kyle Busch late and was shaping up to being a great finish between the two of them. Then Jones gets a great restart and Busch spun his tires and Jones passes Larson on the high side and snatches the win.

Posted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:55 am 

Saturday's Revised Schedule: for the Sprint Showdown, Sprint All-Star practice and Camping World Truck Series race after Friday was a rain out: 9:30am/et, Sprint All-Star practice, FS1 10:05am/et, Sprint All-Star pit road speed practice, FS1 11:00am/et, Sprint Showdown, FS1 12:30pm/et, Camping World...

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:07 pm 

What's this we shit you're talking about, jabroni? Everybody here could give fuckall about ARCA unless it's a plate race. ....I like ARCA on short tracks :oops: The racing up front has been pretty good all season despite the lack of a full competitive field. Also, they race at badass old tracks wit...

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:59 pm 

de31168 wrote:
I don't know if this was posted and even if it was, its worth another watch! lol

Actually, Fox got Jim Ross to actually call the fight.

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:33 pm 

Look at the crowd in 2003, not too shabby. A good winner to, David Green :flag: :flag: bxUqr893tRU This series used to have its own identity, sense of purpose and a whole bunch of different winners. Ever since the advent of the Chase, COT and no testing rule, its just become a test session for Cup t...

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:27 pm 

Had a long pit stop under the previous yellow to fix some splitter damage.

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:03 pm 

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nascar49c

Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:05 pm 

Well guys, it's been a long up and down journey but I wanted to share here first that... I'm signed on full time and fully funded for the 2018 NCWTS Season in the #15 truck. Needless to say I'm speechless and it was unexpected. Haven't had dry eyes all day. Thank you all for making this a place wher...

Post subject: Re: Talladega, Thompson
Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:36 pm 

Just got a chance to catch up on all the truck race posts, y'all are awesome. That was a hell of a fast truck, just sucks the battery got ripped out when the LR tire blew coming through the trioval. Only 100 yards short. I seriously considered pulling a Ricky Bobby. :p That was the coolest moment of...
Page 6 of 6 [ Search found 114 matches ]