TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:41 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 84 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:30 am 

Just looking at the lead changes from years past and in the COT and Gen6 days, its never really been ALL that different...There always has been dominators, Underdogs usually get 1-3 races a year, rest are filled with big teams. In our "glory days" of the late 90's...Jeff Gordon was winning...

Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:36 pm 

Those fat fucks aren't fit to authorize a pee-wee football game, much less NASCAR.

Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:27 pm 

1 set of tires for 3 rounds of qualifing?? That means at tire wear heavy tracks, that bottom half of the field may run faster speeds than the pole sitter??? :8: huh?? Guess that was the case in the old days in 2nd round qualifing, even if you had a pole running lap, you'd only get 26th..idk seems pr...

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:53 pm 

When it comes to raw excitement throughout the year I can see 2014 being one of the best seasons...the "glory days" of NASCAR (80's-90's) werent THAT exciting folks, hate to break it to you. Two things have made the sport fall off since the Brian France reign and one you cant really blame ...

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:09 am 

Think back to the RP tracks, the last few years these ARCA cars are completely incapable of passing without a huge push, and unlike NASCAR, ARCA doesn't take the time to change the RP package

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:56 pm 

Pretty sure these are the sounds WE all make when shit gets crazy.

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:35 am 

Great finish worst possible winner....let the mind fuck speedweeks continue.

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:30 pm 

Worst Speedweeks I can remember so far...other than some cool big ones, and some side drafting it's been a huge let down.

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:17 pm 

This "puts fans in the seats" is the dumbest shit Ive ever heard, I cant get the concept of paying money to watch a race when you know who is going to win before they drop the green flag.

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:16 am 

We are seeing the best racing in years... because of tire fall-off but yet critics and drivers are all bitching about Goodyear. Just let it be! Don't fix it if it ain't broke. I'm frustrated. NASCAR talking as smart as I've seen in the last decade.... NASCAR puts pressure of preserving tires on tea...

Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:04 pm 

And gonna be 5 pages of bitching....think of it this way, THIS may be the moment to change NASCAR forever to ensure green flag finishes, no limit GWC and white flag not ending the race is not too much to ask for after three hours of incredible racing....If not, bet those stands won't be nearly as fu...

Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:21 pm 

I just dont see how anyone except Kyle Busch and his sponsors think it's good to have an idea who's going to win a race the minute the entry list is posted.

Post subject: Re: The Winston
Posted: Sun May 18, 2014 2:44 am 

alright, finally time to go watch, always good to check the green flag times on Jayski to avoid these pre-race travesties.

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:01 pm 

Handed Jimmie the win, worst weekend you could possibly imagine.

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:04 am 

So Kryle team not only comes in and whoops under funded teams they cheat just to make sure it happens? Offically done with ANY Truck or Nationwide race that Cup drivers are entered, only way we can stick it to NASCAR is to not watch.

Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:05 am 

Definitely could have gone without hearing Elliott Sadler self implode as usual

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:52 pm 

Laugh at the Vortex theory if ya want, just enjoy the race.

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:24 pm 

Guess we always forget, the real evil here is these shit ass sponsors that only want to put Cup drivers in the races now.

Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:37 pm 

Someone tell me why BK dropped Ross Chastain for this dip shit?

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:14 pm 

Yeah, he definitely hit the gas with the intent to scare the kid, probably wanted to mud him and missed. It's an ignorant move to make in a race car, and Tony as the most professional driver I'm sure there that night should not have been setting examples of dangerous shit to do like that under cauti...
Page 2 of 5 [ Search found 84 matches ]